The Showdown Truly Begins

*Warning! This chapter has graphic and mature content that is not suitable for all ages! This page is for anyone 18+. Though I know for a fact you'll read on anyways, just be warned it is moderately graphic and sexual. Proceed to read on your own will*

-Redhead's POV-

I started to walk away with Ian after Blake and I were about to brawl. I was going squash that little punk for defying me! Once Ian and I entered the library, I turned to him and confronted him about what he did.

Redhead: What the hell was that Ian, did you not see him openly defy me, his Jack!

Ian: You can't just go up to him and fight him like that Ace, you know better than to fight someone on school campus. You'll get all us Royals in trouble.

Ace: Then I'll fight him after school, and get back at that blonde bitch too.

Ian: Leave her out of this, you're the one who was forcing her into something she didn't want.

Ace: Oh look who's talking, you're not so noble yourself. I saw you drug that freshman at Kyle's party last week. And I know you didn't take her into that room to let her sleep peacefully.

Ian: You shut your mouth about that, I didn't go to far with her. I just wanted to see what he had to offer for future uses.

Ace: And you say I'm the corrupt Royal of this school.

Ian: Enough of this, that girl is to be left alone do you hear me. She's going to be my queen, if you lay a hand on her and ruin that perfect body, I'll expose how you got this rank in the first place.

Ace: Then I'll just make sure not to ruin her body, but you can't have all the fun with these girls ya know.

Ian: Do as you want, but her virginity is mine, you keep that promise and you can do with her as you please.

Ace: You got it, your hiiighness.

Ian: Don't mock me, "Jack".

I scoffed at smartness remark and walked out of the library doors. I was so eager to execute my revenge plan. First, I'll get back at that bitch for slapping me, a royal! Then, I'll kill that black haired fuckboi.

-Normal POV-

As Emelia waved goodbye to Cassie and thanked Blake once again for saving her, she started to walk to her next class. As she was walking past the rear school door, a hand shot out of the doorway and over her mouth. He started to try and scream but nobody could hear her. She bit down on the hand and her attacker yelped in pain. But he wouldn't let go and drug her out of the school towards the bleachers. Once they reached the bleachers, he put her against the beams and tied her hands together behind one of them. Emelia looked up and realized her attacker was the Redhead and began to scream for help. He slapped her and told her if she didn't stay quite that he was going to do far worse things to her. Emelia wouldn't stay quite though, so he stuffed her mouth with her own handkerchief.

*Warning! This is where it get's graphic!*

Ace grabbed her by her hair and held her head up to his gaze. Then he ran his tongue along her cheek up to her hair. Emelia struggled to fight against him, but was determined to get away. He then nipped her ear with his sharp teeth and licked the inside of it. He began to run his hands down her chest and grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them mercilessly. He licked back down her cheek to her neck and nipped it too, this made Emelia squeal and struggle even more. Then, growing impatient, he tore off her hoodie and her shirt. She was halfway naked in front of his, she closed her eyes in hopes of waking up from a terrible dream. But to no avail, she knew she was awake, and she knew what was going to happen to her. Ace grabbed her bare C sized breasts and played with them roughly. Grabbing her nipples and yanking them then letting them go and repeating. Finally, he was done with his warm-up and started to pull down his pants, his underwear was the only think left on down there, and he was about to pull those down too. But Emelia's handkerchief came out and she screamed bloody murder for help. That's when Ace heard something that sounded like a small explosion and got slammed by what felt like a truck.