C H A P T E R E I G H T

He kept the silence longer. The thought of what his answer would be lingering in my head.

"You're mine." He said after all the quiet.

I stood there, unable to do anything. I couldn't handle the tension and looked down, shy.

"But~" I tried.

"But what?"

"We-we don't~" He cut me off. I still didn't look up, trying so hard to forget the uneasiness this is causing for him and me.

He scoffed. "You know what, you are the only girl who has ever asked me this question. And most definitely the first girl who has ever grabbed my attention like this." I tried butting in, but could not get a word in edgewise.

He let go of my shoulders. "Just tell me now, do you want to continue this?" He seemed agitated.

<Hoseok POV>

"Just tell me now, do you want to continue this?" I was worried. I like, no correction, I love her. I know what you're thinking... 'you technically just met', but I just have this feeling towards her. She makes my heart race every time I see her.

"I don't know Hoseok...I don't know anymore." She broke my train of thoughts. Her eyes welling up, her beautiful skin tinted pink.

My heart broke.

<Mina's POV>

"I'm sorry..." I couldn't stand the horrible tension between us. My breathing increased and tried leaving the scene immediately. Hoseok grabbed my wrist and held it tighter than normal.

"Please re-think this Mina." His voice was getting weary, unable to say anything more. 

I didn't look back, fearing that I would change my decision. I shook my wrist free and ran out of the room, tears sliding down my cheeks. 

Why was I feeling like this to him, I never knew, but now I know what he feels to me. I can't let this get to me, he's just my boss and I'm his assistant and there is nothing more about it. 

I needed someone to tell all what happened, but I'm not ready to tell Taehyung yet. I know I should tell him first since he's my best friend, but I can't say it properly yet. I stopped in the corridor and decided to call Jimin. My hands were shaking while dialing his number.

"Mina! What's up?"

"Uh..Jimin are you free right now?"

"Yeah I am. Why? What happened Mina? Do I need to get Tae too?"

"NO! No need for Tae, I'll tell him later. I need to speak to you privately, where can we meet up?"

"You can drop by my place, but you don't have a car do you?"

"Shit, forgot about that. I'll~"

"I'll come pick you up. Where are you?"

"Oh thank you! I'm at the office."

"Alright stay inside, I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Thank you Jimin." I cut the call and walked speedily to the elevator, anxiously pressing the buttons to get to the main floor. Why the hell was this happening to me? So many thoughts were confusing me.

The elevator door opened, I walked out to the main door and found Hoseok standing outside starring at the night sky. I stopped in my tracks and just looked at him. He looked so peaceful, but angry. I looked up to the night sky, admiring the beautiful stars gleaming brightly. 

I was caught up in that moment until I suddenly heard a car honk. Jimin is here. I shook my thoughts, took a last look at Hoseok, and went to Jimin's car.