C H A P T E R F I V E

It was Saturday. The best day of the week, the day when Tae and I hang out with countless hours to spare.

I got up from my bed and head to the bathroom. Why do I feel like today will be a bad day? I don't know. I got dressed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a crop-top. Lazy days require lazy attire. I walked out of my room and found Tae still sleeping, I figured that I would give him a break and make breakfast. I grabbed the apron and decided to make some muffins. I know, it sounds a little too much, but Tae has done so much for me so, it's my time to give back.

As I put the muffins into the oven to bake, I decided to check if Tae was up, if not then there is more butt-kicking today. I sped up the stairs and knocked on the door. This time, really loud. I put my ear against the door and heard a loud thump!

"YAH! How many times are you planning to kill me!" Tae yelled. Guess he fell off the bed badly this time.

I laughed so hard my insides began hurting so badly! "Yah, I just wanted to wake you up. I wasn't planning on killing you! Hurry, I made something special!!"

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!"

I went back downstairs and waited for the muffins. I cleaned and swept the living room so Tae would come down to his not-so-messy living room anymore.

Ten minutes went by, the muffins finished and Tae came down. He still looked tired as ever so, being the most extra best friend I am, I went up to him and pinched his cheeks!

"Goooood Morning sleepy head! I made something special since you have done so much for me!" He scrunched up his face.

"OOO! What did you make this time!"

I had a plate with two chocolate chip muffins and twirled around, placing them in front of him.

"Here you go sir!" I bowed down and smiled at him. He is such a child, he took one and stuffed it into his alien face. Crumbs all over his shirt, melted chocolate smeared on his face and hands. Gosh, he needs help in eating properly.

"What do you think?" I asked but all I got was a muffled response. Oh well, might as well enjoy with him!

We were finishing up, cleaning the remaining dishes, when suddenly Tae remembered something.

"So, Mina the guys called me..."

"Yeah..."

"And they asked if they could come over tonight and watch a movie maybe even play some games. Is that okay with you?" I was okay with it, only if Hoseok wasn't coming.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. Who's coming?" I asked. Tae had a little disoriented face, like he didn't want to say.

"Um..Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Jin, and Hose~" He was hesitating at the last bit. I tightened my jaw, but Tae is my friend and I can't let my hatred for Hoseok hinder his enjoyment with friends.

"Uh...yeah sure. That's fine. I actually wanted to see them again!" I tried brightening the mood again.

"Awesome!! I'll call them and let them know! Thanks Mina!!" He ran off to grab his phone and call the guys. Well, looks like another night with Hoseok...again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Mina, the guys are coming around five, they are also bringing pizza as a treat for buying them drinks yesterday."

"Tae. You're telling me this ten minutes before it strikes five. You pabo...!" I was in the middle of watching my favorite k-drama, School 2017. I could relate to the characters so well. I threw one sofa pillow at his back when he wasn't looking. He got startled since he was looking at his phone, and smirked. Ahh, that evil grin of his! He grabbed the pillow and threw it back at me, this time messing up my hair and tilting my glasses. Oh it was on! Tae and I were having a great pillow fight, chasing each other with the pillows, when all of a sudden the door bell rang.