C H A P T E R S I X

We walked into my room, none of us saying a word. I closed the door and walked to my bed, sat on it and took out my phone. Thank goodness I had my phone or else this would have been awkward torture.I glanced up seeing Hoseok sat on the floor his back against the wall. 

"You know I have a chair. It's right there." I pointed to the direction of the chair. He didn't even listen. Well it's not my problem if he wanted to be uncomfortable. I walked over to my work desk, opened the drawer and took out my earbuds, this was going to be a long ten minutes so why not live it up with music. I started playing my music, paying no attention to Hoseok. 

After about three minutes, I glanced back up to see Hoseok. He still didn't do anything. I kept looking at him...no, more like starring at him. Don't ask, I'm having some weird tingly feelings right now, and I unable to comprehend why it's happening. He caught me off guard and got up. My rate began increasing, I was beginning to feel all tingly inside, cheeks getting warm and pink again. I swear I don't know this feeling, I don't know if I like him. I never had a crush or anything in school so, IT'S NOT NORMAL FOR ME!

He walked, taking in slow steps, looking directly at me with a sneaky little smirk. He came right up to my face. We have never been this close before. Our faces were a mere few inches apart. My breathing got heavy as I was looking into his deep eyes once again. My goodness!! His eyes were the most captivating thing about him. WAIT! WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS!?

He brought his hands close to my face and...pulled out my earbuds. I thought he was going to do something a little more. WHY AM I STILL THINKING LIKE THIS?! 

He took my phone away from me and sat next to me.

"Yah! Why di-did you do that?" I was trying my hardest not to stutter or else he would get some sort of idea about my feelings. I was looking down at the floor so that he wouldn't see my tinted cheeks.

I felt his presence getting close to my side. His hot breath bouncing off my neck, giving me goosebumps. I could hear a slight chuckle coming from this two-faced man.

"Remember yesterday, how I told you about me having two reasons for being two-faced?" He came down to his husky whisper, emphasizing the 'two'. That seductive whisper of his nearly killed me. I gulped at his question come statement and nodded. I didn't want to say anything... I was not in the right state of mind.

"Good. Well here is a hint about the second reason..." He didn't say anything after that. After that seductive statement, it was all action from there.

He brought his face even closer to me, pushing a slight kiss on my neck. I sat there, not able to do anything. His words and actions froze me. That kiss nearly...no correction...actually killed my mind, soul, body, literally everything. My eyes widened, my hands slid to that kissed area of my neck. My breathing got heavier, I started sweating even more, for sure my entire body became tinted in red. I felt at that moment, a sudden loss of breath. I felt like I got a fever. 

Hoseok got up, checked the time and smirked. That evil little smirk of his could kill anyone in his path. 

"Hmm. Looks like ten minutes are up! Time to head back downstairs to the guys...little Mina"

I was like a zombie, obeying his every command, walking around without thinking. I nodded back at him.

He gave his hand once more, I took it and got up. He opened the door, handed me my phone, and motioned me to exit first. My hands were still at the kissed area of my neck, eyes still widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked down the stairs together and walked to our appropriate spots. I was still silent, not uttering a single word, while Hoseok had the evil little smirk of his. Even if I tried to talk, it would come out as a squeak. I had no voice, no words, absolutely nothing at all!