"Can't you see what she was trying to do? She is trying to get under your skin and if you actually lay a finger on her, she will have you arrested, right after she runs to the press."

"Would have been worth it," Cara folds her arms as she pouts. "I am not done with her yet," Cara promises herself.

Cara stares at Xavier who is still clutching his crotch, "Don't be such a baby, I barely touched you." Cara rolls her eyes as she heads for the sitting room.

"The pain says otherwise."

~~~
Cara's eyes adjust to the brightness, she pauses as she notices movements in her room. She turns immediately, and before here are two girls with lots of clothes in front of her. Cara blinks a couple of times to ensure she is indeed awake.

The blonde-haired girl is first to notice that she is awake. "Good morning, Madam Cara." She greets with a bright smile as she shifts the hangers, and then she brings out a red flowery sundress.

"W-what is happening here?" Cara sits up.

"I am Sarah and she is Jane. We are the one that brought clothes the last time, we are going to do this every month for each stage pregnancy."

"Hmm, thanks?" Cara says, still confused.

"This dress will be amazing on you." The girl name Jane points at the dress her friend is holding.

The dress before her is not her style but it's really cute, so she will wear it.

~~~

"Don't you look like a ray of sunshine?" Xavier compliments with a mouth full of pizza. Cara smiles fully entering the kitchen where the two men are, one on his laptop with a cup of coffee and his regular suit the other surprisingly clothed in a pink hoodie and grey sweatshirt. As she walks to Xavier over the counter she can feel Xander's eyes on her, or maybe is her obnoxious self just imagining it, either way, she flips her hair and walks like someone is watching.

She picks up a slice of pizza and then takes the courage to look at Xander who is indeed staring at her. She expects him to look away since she caught him but his eyes remain glued, maybe to make her feel uncomfortable. And it's working. She smiles at him awkwardly before she looks away.

Cara clears her throat, "How's your little friend?" Cara jokes biting on her pizza.

"A sexy nurse last night advised I should keep my dick away from you." Xavier takes a step back dramatically.

"I bet she is smart." Cara rolls her eyes, her gaze stops on Xander who is still staring.

Xander smiles then look away, his eyes back on his laptop. Cara bits her lips, now it's her turn to stare. Xander reaches out for a slice of pizza when Xavier hits his hand making him drop it. "What the hell?" Xander glares at his brother.

"This pizza is my responsibility and I'm going to eat all myself," Xavier says childishly carrying the box and putting at a safe distance away from Xander. Cara bits her lips to prevent her from laughing.

"Okay, I apologize for flipping out yesterday."

"Well since you pleaded, just a slice," Xavier smirks.

Xander rolls his eyes as he stands to pick one up, Xavier thinking his brother is reaching out for a hug spreads his arms out. "I am not going to hug you dude." Xander dismisses him as he picks up a slice for himself.

"Me neither," He drops his arms down immediately. Cara bursts into laughter at the scene.

The brothers pause as they both stare at the girl laughing her guts out, realizing eyes are on her she comports herself.