One Last Time (T.H) : Smut

Start from the beginning

He looked down at the floor and back up to me as he let out a deep sigh. "You don't have to lie, Y/N." I looked down at my hands, biting down on my lip. He brought my chin up with his index finger, "just call me when you're ready, okay?" He pressed a soft kiss to my lips, catching me off guard for a split second.

He turned around, just about to grab his duffel bag before I grabbed his arm, pulling him back to me and kissing him roughly. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed about what he did to me, but I've missed him so much. The blanket fell off of me and to the floor as he grabbed my waist, closing the space between us to press himself against me and kissing me just as I did him.

He grabbed at my thighs, massaging them in his rough hands before lifting me up. I locked my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he held me up a bit. His hands wandered my thighs before getting to my ass which he squeezed and moved his hand between my thighs, sliding his hand up and down softly over the fabric of my underwear.

I softly moaned into his mouth and his hand moved a little quicker, adding a bit more pressure over my clit. I gently bit down on his bottom lip, tugging it before kissing down to his neck. He muttered a soft 'fuck' as I sucked on his favorite spot, his hand gripped my butt tightly in his other hand.

He slowly turned around before plopping down into the corner of the couch where we had always sat together. I grind down onto his over his jeans slowly until he began moving his fingers faster and harder against my clit, going from left to right. I pulled away from his neck, soft whimpers escaped my lips as my core dripped onto the cloth. I grind a little into his fingers, trying to get more friction from him.

He watched the look on my face, lips parted and he nod his head, "that's it, baby, come for me." He muttered as he rubbed hard and faster through the fabric.
My legs trembled at his side as my breathing turned into panting. I pressed my forehead to his and bringing my fingers into his hair to tug it as I let out a soft moans while my orgasm took over my body. I leaned into his chest, kissing each other softly as he still rubbed my clit slowly with the same pressure as before. I began unbuttoning his short sleeve button up until it was fully open. I ran my hands over his chest and torso, down to his jeans that hung a bit low on his hips as usual and unbuckling his belt.

He hooked his hands into the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, over my head, exposing my breast. His hand rest on my hip, slowly moving along the curves of my body as his other hand tightly gripped my tank-top. His eyes bounced from my face to my body, over and over again. I leaned into him, kissing him as he gripped my hips, pushing and pulling my hips along his hardening cock.

I unbuttoned his jeans and freed him from his boxers. He pushed them down to his knees before I wrapped my hand around his girth and slowly began stroking. His stomach heaved up and down as he dropped his head back.

"I want you... so fucking badly, darling." He moaned.

I bit on my bottom lip, the bit of desperation in his voice made me want to fuck him, yet tease him more. I grabbed his chin, making him look at me before I kissed him roughly. I took my hand away from his cock, pulling my underwear to the side and slowly sliding down onto him. He moaned into my mouth before I reached the base of his length.

I pulled apart from his lips as I rocked my hips in figure eights. He bit down on his bottom lip as he held on tightly to my hip, encouraging me move faster. I kissed along his jawline before stopping at his ear and whispering, "this is the last time, so make it count."