Chapter 31, "Abandon the bodies"

Your POV

Flashback

"Ugh." I looked up, wait? I'm back in the underground. I looked around and everything was a bit hazy.

I saw a little girl. Hiding behind a bin, and then I realised it was me?

Flash back end

Still YOUR POV

"Cough cough." I woke up having a coughing fit, I sat upright and breathed in. My lungs sucking in as much air as possible and releasing it.

I looked up to see Eren, laying next to me and 3 Titans running in from the left.

"Oh no." I whispered "THREE FROM THE LEFT." I screamed, my voice hoarse from coughing. Someone heard me and looked left, they then whipped their horse forward to Erwin? Possibly mike? My neck hurt from straining it to look at the titans, I flopped back down sighing. I shot back up looking over and a thought popped into my head.

"No." I heard behind me, I turned to see Levi. "Don't even think about it."

I looked down, but what if I could save everyone by turning into a Titan.

"I said no, I know you're thinking about it, you are injured and hurt, let the survey do their job Y/N." Levi said riding off. Levi turned back and looked at you, again.

"What have I got something on my face?" I teased.

"Tch, yeah it's called ugly."

"Oh well I'm sorry to inform you, you have the disease too."

"Must've caught it of you."

"Nah, you had it when I first met you, if anything it's developed." I sniggered then winced as it made my lungs sore. He looked to me worried.

"It's nothing."

"Yeah, obviously." He replied not convinced, "get some rest, that's an order." And he rode off to the back of the formation, towards the titan. Laying back down you looked at Eren, his face peaceful as he slept , now and again frowning.

You rode over a bump, causing your head to slam. And you blacked out.

Levi POV

What a brat, I wanna strangle her sometimes. I rolled my eyes and lightly smiled. Then I came to my senses, there is a titan trailing right behind our wagon.

I looked back at y/n and then rode towards the wagon.

I could hear them sorting out a fighting strategy, but it wouldn't work my leg is shit so I wouldn't be able to help if it went wrong, it's just to dangerous.

"No, you have to abandon the corpses." I stated emotionlessly. "Or we will all die."

"But, Captain-"

"Listen, many soldiers haven't made it back before, these will not be the first, you have to, thats an order."

The boy on the right was mumbling saying how he can't be considering it, he looked back up at me and I nodded. I turned away and my leg twinged with pain, I winced cursing. My pain was soon blocked out as I heard the tumble of bodies being throw to the floor and rolling away.

Armins POV (everyone's favourite chicken muffin)

Captain Levi turned away as they threw the bodies out and past the titan. The bodies crushed under its foot and it sprinted after us. The last body was thrown causing the wagon to gain speed and we lost the titan. I turned not wanting to look at the bodies and concentrated at riding forward.

Omfg I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. Now it's new year one of my resolutions is to write more frequently. I'll try and update every Friday as it's a free day for me! I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter I promise I will update much much more! Okay bai bai for now, thanks for all the reads hope y'all had a merry Christmas and a happy new year- lazy author-chan