Chapter 27, Death

Y/N POV

I surged forward looking for any clues as to where my friends were as I made my way towards the lightning flash. I heard stomping as I got closer, it's definitely a Titan, it can't be the female Titan, it just can't.

I saw swishing of blonde hair belonging to a Titan,

"No, she's-"

"AHHHHH." The titan roared, it was unmistakable, this was the female Titan. My mind was conflicted, do I go and help, they are the Levi squad, they probably don't need my help.

Or should I go back to Levi and the others, check on them?

"Fuck." I mumbled, I decided to stay here and see what the situation was. As I neared her hand swung round at me, I tried to dodge but she just hit my leg sending me into a near by tree.

"Aw shit." I whispered getting up, and that's when I saw it.

I saw everything.

It was like all of my nightmares manifested into one big minute of my life, because that's what it was.

All it took.

Was a minute.

The Levi squad shouting there plan to each other as they went for her, anger and hate burning in there eyes. They went forward smirking confidently and Eren smiled as he went the other way looking back over his shoulder occasionally.

Eld went forward, tricking her as she went to capture him in her hand, he flew backwards at the last moment.

That's when Oluo and Petra attached there 3dmg to her face, her bright blues eyes looking up just to see their swords, they slashed her eyes and she screamed. Moving against a tree so her nape wasn't accessible.

"Ha!" I laughed causing Eld Oluo and Petra to look up, seeing me they smiled. "You sliced the bitch!"

They laughed and Oluo said confidently "Darlin' you're about to see the Levi squad in action!"

"Do it, kill her, for the life's lost, for the Levi squad." I was screaming at this point, "FOR GUNTHER!"

"FOR GUNTHER!" They screamed back.

I went below and sliced her body, her shoulders, legs, wrists, ankles.

Then I went back to let someone else go, panting heavily I watched as Eld went for the attack first.

"Say goodbye to your nape!" He moved his arms backwards, ready to swing his swords forward when she moved her head, opening her mouth and biting Eld in half, revealing her eye, which was now fully healed.

"What, her eye is healed already." Petra screamed. "That's not possible! She generated all her energy into one eye. HOW CAN SHE DO THAT, HOW?" Petra screeched, looking back over her shoulder to see the Titan, look up and clumsy get to her feet, swaying and stumbling as she regained her balance.

"PETRA HURRY UP, GET AWAY FROM THERE, GO TO HIGHER GROUND ITS NOT SAFE!" I shouted at her but she was transfixed on the female Titan, fear shinning in her hazel eyes.

"PETRA COME ON, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER WE NEED TO REGROUP NOW! PETRA NOW!" Oluo screamed frantically.

The Titan ran forward raising her foot and smashed Petra into the base of a tree, her blood splattering on the ground below. Her body slumped against the tree. Slowly a single tear flowed down her lifeless face. Her previously bright brown eyes, now dull and laced with death, she looked on at nothing with an expression of shock and sadness on her face.

Eren screamed in anger changing his corse of direction towards the Titan.

"NO PETRA." Oluo screamed whizzed forward, he was going to her body when he stopped, he looked upon her neck and changed his mind. He approached with his arms raised, swords shinning and his face, wet with tears which seemed to endlessly flow down his face.

"Hey." He said dangerously.

"DIE!" He screamed, his swords made contact, but not with her skin. It was like a diamond, shinning in the sunlight and protecting her nape.

Oluo was shocked looking down at his swords to see they had broken and now only the hilts remained.

"How?" He whispered barely audible to my ears. "My b-blades t-they couldn't pierce-"

Suddenly the Titan swung her leg and smacked his body into a tree.

I raised my hand to my mouth trying to stifle my sob as I witnessed what had happened, like the realisation of the situation had just fully hit me, taking my breath away. I looked all around at everyone and back to the Titan who was now crouched, head down as if ashamed of what she had done.

"YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, I'LL SLICE YOU TILL YOU FALL APART!" I screamed, anger consumed my being. From my head to my toes, I was shaking with rage.

My senses were better the ever, just under the crystallised skin I jabbed my swords in her flesh and slid down. She turned looking at me, her thoughts also clouded with anger.

Eren was behind, just as he flew over her head he green eyes locked with mine I knew what he was going to do, I nodded knowing there was no going back.

Then he bit his finger.

A bright light, like the one before exploded into the air where Eren had been and stopped.

As I turned my head a fist flew just past my face and connected with a snap to the female titans jaw. Screeching in pain she stumbled back gripping her jaw. She quickly composed herself and got into a fighting stance I looked to Eren to see his eyes shine, like her recognised something.

I shook it of and flew over to him and landed on his shoulder. I shouted in his ear.

"EREN ITS Y/N, I'M GONNA HELP YOU KILL THE BITCH, WORK TOGETHER OKAY?"

He nodded his head and screamed, flinging his head backwards and snapped it back down again. He clicked his knuckles and ran.

Eren and me, vs the Female Titan.

Alrighty wow I can't believe over all my book has 1000 views! Like what! I DID THIS FOR FUN! I never thought so many of you would actually read me book, I'm so thankful! Okay well see you next chapter! ~ author-chan