Chapter 1, on the run

Y/N POV
I rounded a corner and flipped off the wall. Someone is following me but they sure as hell won't give up.
It's hard to use 3dmg when your literally holding a child in your arms while she's asking you questions like
'Who's chasing us'
'Where are we'
'When are we stopping'
'HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP!'
She's so sweet, with her cyan eyes and light brown hair, exactly like my brother.

Shit why did I have to think of that now, I've got to keep going, I've committed to many crimes for the military police to not catch me...
However they don't seem like the military and definitely not the garrison, they have no reason to be here. Who would want to come to the darkness, where everything rots and dies, before seeing the light. Where criminals lurk and children steal. It's a horrible place and one day I'm leaving, leaving this 'place'...

But that only leaves one regiment,
"SURVEY CORPS?!"

"Who's that auntie?"

Shit, did I say that at loud...

"No one, Olivia just concentrate on keeping hold of the straps okay honey?"

"Okay"

"And remember-"

"Yes I know only use my 3dmthingy unless emergencies"

"Good."

That was a close one, I can't get caught by them. They will, surely kill me. I need to think, tactically, I'm not just saving myself I'm saving Olivia as well, I won't let anyone touch her. She's all I've got left. And I'll protect her with my life.

I don't know who's chasing me but they seem to be slowing down, this is my chance to get away. I need to go, now!

Narrators POV
Y/N swerved to the left through a window, your arm smashed into the glass but that was the least of your worries now. Blood oozed out of the open gash. But you took no notice.

"What's wrong with your arm auntie, does it hurt, want me to kiss it better for ya?"

"Nothings wrong Olivia, just a little scratch."
'I've had worse' you thought.

"Okay, then."

A tear slipped down her cheek but she wiped it away quickly, don't waste your tears is what you always say to her. Olivia leaned her head on your shoulder and closed her tired eyes as night was approaching but for you it was only just starting, the chase had only just begun.

Hi it's author chan, I hope you like the new chapters and like your character, that chapter was funnnnnn to write. And I hope you like Olivia, she's a cute addition to the story :)