Chapter 22, Bullet.

^^^ what your horse looks like!

Y/N POV

As Armin and me got to the stables most of the guys were already there.

"Hey Y/N." Jean said "Heard you made Rein-."

"Shut up Jean." Reiner whispered, punching his arm. Jean just rolled his eyes and winked at me.

"Ugh, boys." I groaned facing Armin. "I'm glad you aren't like that Armin, don't be a jerk like Jean, EVER."

He just gave me a hug in response. I know he won't, he is too cute.

"Hello, Y/N." Mikasa said. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I know I beat you in the fight, but I'd really like to be friends." I said closed eye smiling.

"Y-you want to be friends." She stuttered.

"Yeah."

"O-okay sure." She said giving me a hug, I laughed and hugged back again. I heard little feet running towards me. As I turned Olivia jumped into my arms giggling.

"I knew you would catch me auntie."

I smiled and placed her on the ground and ruffled her silky brown hair.

"ALRIGHT GUYS GET YOUR HORSES!" Hanji screamed bursting out the door and laughing. She spotted us and indicated to walk to her. I grabbed Olivia's hand and walked over.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'll show you your horse and Olivia's." She said slinging her arm over my shoulder. I growled at her and she took it off laughing again.

"You are so adorable when you're mad." She whispered.

"No I'm not!" I argued. She just squeezed my cheeks and walked off into the stables. Olivia and me followed until we got to the end.

"Here we are, Y/N your horse, Bullet."

I walked forward to see a beautiful black horse with a white mane. I went to touch the horse but Hanji grabbed my wrist.

"No petting, he hates it."

I shrugged her off and held my hand out to pet the horse anyway. I gently placed my pale hand on its pitch black hair. It looked down into my eyes and I rubbed its nose. It leant into my hand. I smiled and gave it a little hug. I unlocked the latch and took his reins of the hook. Checked the saddle and the girth.

"Okay then, good boy." I said finishing up and leading him past Hanji and out the stable.

"H-how he always bites everyone, even Levi?" She stuttered. I just shrugged. As I got outside, the sun shone down on my face and the wind whipped my hair. It was a beautiful day for horse riding.

"Brat, get on your horse already and stop staring at the sky." Levi said standing right behind me. I just grumbled in response.

"Move then." I said pushing his chest and trying to put my leg in the stirrup. Wow this horse is REALLY big. I can't reach.

As I tried again. I felt Levi grab my other calf and push me up. I quickly slipped my boot into the stirrup and swung my leg over the horse.

"Thanks Captain." I said grinning down on him. He went to get on his horse but I stopped him.

"WAIT!" I shouted at him. He stopped moving and looked up at me. I stared at him for 5 seconds and breathed in.

"What brat?"

"Ah, you can get back on now."

"Why were you looking at me?"

"Well..." I trailed off.

"Speak up idiot I can't here you."

"Takes one to know one."

"Well are you going to answer- ah, I know, you was looking at my butt." Levi said dead serious.

"WHAT OH BY THE WALLS NO, you wanna know, I've always been small, and it was good being taller than you for 10 seconds, ha, like I would look at your flat ass." I replied laughing and wiping my tears out of my eyes.

"I knew that would make you talk." He replied shrugging.

"I knew we thaattt would make you talllllk." I mimicked riding past him and poking my tongue out. He just rolled his eyes and slapped my horses butt. Which made it go into trot. I kept pace and directed it next to Mikasa.

"Hey." I said, trying to stop my horse, she turned around and gave a slight smile.

"Hi." She responded. "Do you like horse riding?"

"Never done it." I replied.

"Oh, want me to explain?"

"Sure."

(Time skip till after da explaining)

"Ahh, okay that's pretty simple."

"Yes when you think about it, it is." Mikasa replied nodding and stroking her horse, it was a light brown colour.

"So you got Bullet, good luck he's our fastest horse, nobody can control him, not even, Captain Levi." She said. I nodded and took this into consideration as I have never rode a horse.

"Okay, I think I can manage."

OMGGGG I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON! THE CHAPTER NAME SOUNDED GOOD BUT THE CHAPTER WAS BAD! I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE LEVIXREADER I SWEAR I'M ALREADY WRITING IT OKAY SEE YOUUUUU!!!~ author-chan