Chapter 14, training.

Y/N POV

"Right, let's get going." I said grabbing Olivia's hand and leading her to the training area. The sun was shinning down reflecting my weirdly happy mood. I guess it's because breakfast?

Olivia starts to skip humming a tune.

"Auntie?"

"Yeah?"

"Who will I be training with, I am rather small and I didn't see any kids?" She pondered, putting a finger to her lips.

"Well, you are very good and I don't think you'll need any training!" I answered.

"So what you're saying is that I'm the bestest here." She replied grinning.

"Yes, okay okay, but don't tell the others." I chuckled, winking at her as we made our way to the trees.

"Okay!" Olivia let go of my hand and skipped to a tree sitting down.
I'll join her, the others will probably be a while washing up! I closed my eyes and sat down, allowing the sun to wash over me.

I could feel a gaze on my face but I assumed it was just Olivia. I open my eyes a little to see who it was.

"Eren,"

"Y/NNNNN!" running towards me already out of breathe. This kid is unfit, he needs to do some serious training!

"Hey, Eren, you okay there?" I asked laughing.

"Hey, I'm not good at running!" He explained.

"Or being subtle it seems." I murmured looking around to see the others wondering out stretching and chatting.

He pouted and lightly punched my arm, I smiled at how he had only just met me but was already acting like we were close friends.

"So whats your specialty?" I asked curious.

"I can turn into a titan." He said matter-of-factly.

"WHAT?!" I shouted looking at him, closing my eyes and thinking I began to laugh. "Okay yeah Eren and i can fly without 3dmg."

"No honestly y/n, it's true, I'm not 100% happy about it or comfortable with it, but I have been training with Levi to sharpen my skills and Hanji to help form an idea about my titan and I hope to help humanity reclaim the lands the titans once took, and kill every last one."

"That's impressive and a good mindset, I'd love to see you in action!" I responded smiling.

Eren seemed taken back. A confused expression forming on his olive skin, emerald eyes looking down.

"You don't think I'm a freak? Or dangerous?" He asked quietly, pulling on some grass avoiding eye contact.

"No, not at all Eren, I think it sounds rather exciting, although you may be dangerous, hopefully that is more directed at the titans then what's to not like about having an advantage? Anything we can get right?" I responded wavering a bit at the end, I can't tell if that sounded rude or not.

"Thank you y/n, I think that's one of the first normal reactions I've received after telling others about being a titan." He whispered looking at me and smiling. This kid seems troubled but genuine. I can see he is telling the truth, he pushed himself up and offered a hand. I gladly took as he pulled me up, definitely stronger than he looks.

"How is training then?" I wondered out loud, thinking about the bruises and bashes I may receive from the training, I've never practiced on trees before, I hope it's just like buildings or easier.