Chapter 24, Horse-face

Y/N POV

"It's just a twisted ankle, he said, it'll be okay in a few days, he said." I grumbled to Levi, while spinning in a chair.

"Stop that it's so distracting, and I didn't say a few days I said soon."

"Well when is soon?"

"Soon is soon."

"Ughhhh!" I moaned getting up and glaring at the man.
"That.Is.Not.Very.Freakin.
HELPFUL!"

He looked at me with dull grey, blue eyes.

"Tch." He said pushing my face out of his face. "Your so impatient."

"Whatever." I replied as I headed for his door. I opened it as stepped out.
"See ya." And slammed it shut. As I started to walk away I heard Levi shout through the door,
"Don't slam my door BRAT!"

I laughed in response, it's been 2 days since Levi carried me to my room and I still get annoyed thinking about it. How dare he? I didn't want him to, I didn't need him to carry me all that way, I was fine.

"No you weren't." Said Berthodlt.

"Huh?, did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah, hey you going to the dinning hall?"

"Yeppp."

"I'll walk with ya." He said smiling.

"Well I can't walk very far coz my foot and all." I replied looking up at him sweetly.

"Ugh, fine." He replied bending down so I could climb on his back.

"YAYAYAY!" I sang swinging my legs as I patted his head. He just chuckled in response.

"Wow, you are really tall." I praised.

"You said that yesterday and the day before Y/N." Berthodlt laughed patting my leg lightly.

Pouting I replied "Well I am pretty small so I think of you as a giant, like the colossal TITAN." I explained giggling. He stopped dead in his tracks, then carried on.

"Ha yeah that guy is big."

"He sure is, and a fucking bitch."

As he rounded the corner he pushed open the door. I smiled as I spotted Eren and Jean arguing.

"Hiya guys." I giggled waving.

"Wow again Y/N?!" Eren said laughing.

"Yes again gotta problem with that?"

"No ma'am, berthodlt carrying you does not affect me, but Reiner well-"

"SHUT UP EREN!" Reiner shouted throwing his food at Eren, which caused Sasha to cry.

"Why, I-I don't understand why, would you, throw edible food like that, it's-its a sin." Sasha screamed getting up and slapping Reiners cheek.

"APOLOGISE TO IT, SAY SORRY!" Sasha screamed red hot tears in her eyes. Gripping Reiners shirt forcing his head to look at the food dripping of Erens head.

"Sorry Eren." Reiner said.

"NO NOT EREN, THE FOOD!"

"What?"

"Say sorry to the food!" Sasha sobbed.

"I- er sorry food." Reiner stuttered. Sasha just nodded and pushed him back down into his chair and sat down next to Connie who rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Well, that was weird." I said climbing off Bertholdt and sitting next to Mikasa who was cleaning Erens hair.

"Mika, stop." Eren complained pushing her hand away. I smiled warmly at the situation, these people aren't as bad as they look.

Armin leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

"Levi is here."

"And..?"

"I thought you'd like to know he is staring at you angrily so I'm going to lift my head of your shoulder." Armin said quickly. I looked to see Levi looking at me, then he sighed and sat down with his squad. Petra, Oluo, Gunther and Eld.

"So are you coming on the expedition next week, Y/N." Jean asked.

"Yeah, I am Horse-face."

"Alrighty then." Jean said kicking my leg under the table. I growled at him and kicked back causing the table to shudder and Jean to squeal in pain.

"Fuck." Jean mumbled trying to get up, I watched him struggle out.

"Want help?" I asked already putting my arm round his shoulder.

"No." He said making no attempt to push me away, in fact he clung on to my arm.

"Sorry I didn't mean ta kick ya that hard." I whispered sheepishly. He just smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"If it means I get this LOVELY treatment from you, I'll let ya break my leg!" He said laughing. I just laughed.

"Don't get used to it horse-face."

"Oh I won't, but I am enjoying the jealous stares of Levi, looks like the corporal likes you." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up or I will break your leg, then you can't run about in the fields with your horsey friends." I replied squeezing his shoulder a little to hard making him yelp and pushed open the doors.

(Time skip to the infirmary)

"It's nothing, just a cut, I'll bandage it up it'll be healed by the expedition don't worry boy." The nurse said smiling and ruffling Jeans hair.

"Okay Mrs Lock." He replied. He hopped of the bed when she had finished and walked out.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what." Jean replied.

"Is it okay."

"Yeah it'll be okay." He said ruffling my hair. "You cut my leg with your boot."

"Opps." I replied sarcastically tapping my foot on the floor. Just at the base a little knife poked out glinting in the sunlight.

"I'm not even surprised." He laughed walking away. "I'm going to my room, see ya round N/N." I watched him walk round the corner, well limp round I guess.

"Where have you been." A voice asked from behind me. I whipped around to see Levi staring at me.

"I took Horse- Jean to the nurse. I-er he hurt his leg." I replied smiling.

"Tch." He replied. "I don't believe you."

"I didn't think you would."

"Tch."

"Tch." I mimicked him, causing him to give me a death glare. "Come on, we need to talk about the expedition with Erwin."

"Kayyyy." I replied catching up to him. "My leg still hurts."

"Oh, really?, I thought in the time span from this morning to bow, it would have miraculously stopped." He replied sarcastically. I laughed as his voice had gone higher.

"You sound like little Armin bless, if only you had his attitude." I sighed.

Omg most boring chapter ever vote goes to meeeeee. God I'm soooooo sorry this chapter was dead the whole way through, next chapter will be so so so so so...... MUCH BETTER. okay don't forget to vote and comment, on this poopy chapter. BAIIIII