Chapter 10, "Don't be late."

Y/N POV

After that encounter with Hanji I headed to 'my room.' I can't believe I'm going to have my own room, it's odd how quickly this has all happened, I can only imagine the preparation they went through.

"Ah, here we are."

"Yay, I'm glad we're in the same room auntie!"

"I know sweetheart, and I'm sure the place that Hanji is looking for  will be just as beautiful and if you don't like it we will carry on looking for one that suits you!" I whispered smiling at her as she held my hand. I pushed open the door-

"WOW, it's HUGE." Olivia screamed running in the room and spinning around. It's not that big but to Olivia it would be huge because all she's ever known are small, undiscovered rooms for hideouts. Her memories of her parents have always been hazy.

I've got a drawing of my brother, his wife and me. I'll pass it down to her one day, when she can appreciate it fully. For now I keep it in my chest pocket close to my heart like the memory of them.

"Isn't it so grand in here!" Olivia screeched breaking my train of thought. I smiled and nodded my head.

"C'mon, you'll be tired in the morning if you don't go to sleep soon."

"Mhm." She said mumbled half heartedly, but it's true she's used to sleeping as long as she wants but for the past week with the scouts chasing us, she hasn't been getting much sleep.

"Now, you mention it, I am a lil' bit tired." She explained rubbing her little eyes and yawning.

"Well, your night clothes are in your bag ." I stated pointing to her bag as I walked towards the brown wardrobe. As I opened the door dust flew out into the air, causing me to cough. This is disgusting! I can't sleep in these conditions, i might be from the underground but I hate dirt!

As I turned around I saw Olivia in one of my long-sleeved tops and odd socks.

"Hey, they aren't you pjs are they, silly." I said ruffling her hair.

"I know, but please lemme wear em, they smell like you and it reminds me of home, I will not sleep without them auntie!" She explained.

"Okay, okay you can wear them for tonight." I said pointing to the bed. She nodded excitedly in response and climbed on. And jumped on the bed, it made a loud creaming noises, maybe not so grand as Olivia put it.

"You don't mind if I keep a candle lit while I clean this do you?" I asked. She didn't reply.

"Imma take that as a yes."

"Hm, hm." She mumbled her head under her pillow.

"thanks." I said looking around for my bag I pulled out some tissues and started to clean.

It took a good 10 minutes till I was satisfied. I placed my clothes in it. Then I neatly folded my uniform and Olivia's attire on the little desk for the morning. I changed into my long-sleeved black top and my black jogging bottoms. I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked over to the bed. I was about to get in when I heard a gentle knock at the door.

Dragging myself to the door while mumbling

"It better be a good reason because I-"

I twisted the door opened it to be met with a pair of steel grey with blue speckled eyes. I immediately stopped talking.

What's Levi doing here. Confusion spread over my features as I looked at him. He had changed into his night clothes which consisted of black jogging bottoms and a white revealing top.

"Yeah?" I questioned calmly, diverting my gaze to his face quickly.

"Just checking everything's okay." He responded bored.

"Yeah everything's good, apart from the wardrobe which was filthy, everything's fine, thanks." I stated.

"Was filthy?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just finished cleaning it." I said shrugging. He seemed surprised.

"Okay, well, 6:30 in the morning, go to the dinning hall, then intense training, to see what your ability in the field, it's different to what you would experience in the underground so don't act confident."

"Tch, I'm sure I can handle it thanks." I said smiling. I went to close the door but he placed his hand on it.

"Levi-"

"I-" He said quickly "Don't be late." and walked speedily down the corridor.

"Weirdo." I said rolling my eyes.

I quietly closed the door trying not to wake Olivia. I slipped under the covers and I realised I was. SMILING? Today has gone well, i guess I'm entitled to feel a little happy.

I heard shuffling and Olivia appeared in front of me. Rubbing her eyes she crawled next to me and snuggling against my chest. I smiled blowing out the candle.

I tried to get to sleep but I couldn't get the thought of meeting all the scouts tomorrow, I wonder what they will be like.

Will they'll fear me or think that I'm horrible. Maybe some will treat me like scum from the underground. As that's how we are always treated. But I will not tolerate them treating Olivia like it, she doesn't deserve it. She's a child and I'll stick up for her no matter what. That's for sure.

Hiya! Thanks so much for reading, and remember to vote, comment and share! See you next chapter!