Chapter 30, titan shifter?

Y/N POV

And then, my body started to change. Like, stretching and getting bigger, I felt a huge flash above my head, like lightning. And then, I felt as though, someone had shot electricity through my body. I felt rejuvenated, and angry.

I charged at her, swinging punches left and right. And stopped calmed down and watched, I concentrated, reading her thoughts and surprise and annoyance were the strongest emotions. She stumbled back a few steps, looking at me.

She blinked a few times and came to her senses. I screamed moving forward and went for her throat, I grabbed her jaw and ripped it open, holding her against a tree.

I saw Eren his eyes closed, I picked him up and kicked her face, and then started to run. I looked to Mikasa and nodded to see her mouth wide open. I screamed 'come on' but it came out as a roar of impatience.

She understood and came up next to me, I opened up my hand near her as I knew she would want to know how Eren was, I saw tears streaking down her face and she freely let out a sob. I closed my hand gently again and focused on getting back, when someone else landed on my other shoulder.

"Y/N." I heard someone shout into my ear. "Is that really you?"

Levi.

I said 'yes' but it came out as a roar again, so I just nodded and carried on running. I didn't want to hurt Eren in this new body so I handed him to Levi and awe all made it back to the makeshift base we had made.

As soon as they saw me, people started to panic, scream and get into fighting positions. People barking orders and trying to calm others down. I suddenly felt scared.

'What do I look like?'

As if Levi read my thoughts he shouted "Don't worry, I'll go tell Erwin the situation, we will figure things out, Mikasa, stay with Y/N for now."

Mikasa nodded and sat down on my shoulder. She kept saying 'thank you' over and over again and I couldn't respond so I just nodded, I ended up picking her up and gently placing her on the floor.

I pointed at her and put my finger to my lips.

She nodded and I picked her back up and put her on my shoulder. She brought her sword up and swung it on my skin. Her swords shattered. I rolled my eyes and that's when I realised I-

Levi POV

I flew off Y/N and made my way to Erwin, he was at the front looking up at her Titan form.

"Complete CRYSTAL." Hanji screamed jumping up and down excitedly, "THIS IS SO COOL, who is it Levi? WHO IS IT?"

"Y/N." I said bluntly. I looked to Erwin, "She's not a fret, she's worried, please don't do anything to her, I'll take her into my care, I'll look after her, I'll-"

"Levi," Erwin cut me off "I wasn't going to do anything." He said softly looking at me and back up at Y/N's glistening form. She was a 15 metre titan, maybe smaller and she was all crystal, but, you could see her veins and heart, her blood circulating around her body and her heard thumbing in her chest as she looked around, her eyes were red and so was her hair. On her elbows were sharp edges covered in red and her knees to. And her neck, you could just make out a tiny body, covered in red flesh,

Y/N looked down her herself for the first time, I put my hands to my ears and her screech of terror broke out, she stumbled back a few places and fell.

Forward, Mikasa flying off her just in time, red steam emitted from her nape.

"Y/N!" I shouted running to her Titan form and jumping on her neck, I gently pulled her out, holding her close to my chest and jumping of her carcass, Hanji sprinted over.

Dancing and jumping around, inspecting Y/N's titan, her face lit up with pure joy.

"Another titan in the family!" She squealed she touched the titan and retracted her hand back quickly.

"I-It's c-"

"Cold, I know, so is the steam her body is emitting." I finished for her. "We need to get her into a carriage, we can all have a big talk after she's rested."

Hanji nodded and we walked back over.

(Time skip brought to you by Hanji's enthusiasm)

Mikasa POV (oh yAS!)

I looked to Eren, and warmth felt my heart, I own Y/N everything and I will never forget it. A tear slipped down my cheek at the thought of loosing Eren. I faintly heard a cry, no, more like a scream, followed by heavy footsteps?

I turned around.

"HELP!" Someone screamed, a 2 titans were chasing after them. And closing the gap between them fast, terror stuck on there faces. They shouldn't have gone back for the body.

The body was leaning to one side and the man couldn't balance it anymore, the body fell to the ground and they both looked back.

The titan suddenly reached down and grabbed the guy on the left, it raised him to its lips and crushed his body. He friend screamed and surged upwards, towards the titans neck, as he was in the air the titan grabbed him. I didn't want to witness anymore death and they were brave for going back for their dead comrade, I would've done the same for Eren or Armin.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed slicing the titans neck and dropping back to the ground and mounting my horse. I saw the guy walk out of the titans hand gripping his arm. I nodded at him and he wearily nodded back, I rode back next to Eren who was still sleeping.

"Good, he needs rest." I whispered and concentrated on riding, because there are 3 titans coming from the right, and who knows what might happen.

YO YO YO! ITS YO AUTHOR WHO HASN'T UPDATED IN A CENTURY! IM SORRY Y'ALL! But I hope you like this chapter!
I
Know
It's
So
Basic
In
Aot fanfic
To be a Titan shifter
BUT! UR NOT ORDINARY! You are all crystal and you will find out more about yourself, I know it's not original but the Titan is, you're Titan is all my idea! I hope you like it!
Okay see you next chapter!- author-chan!