Chapter 19, Levi POV

Early that day
Levi POV

"Leviiiiiiiii." I heard as I walked into the cafeteria.

"What do you want?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I heard Y/N and Mikasa are fighting today, isn't that EXCITING, I wonder who will win." Hanji screamed in my ear.

"Tch do you ever speak normally." I mumbled.

"Aren't you going to watch?" Hanji asked sadly.

"No." I replied grabbing an apple and walking back out. "I'm sure you'll tell me all about it so what's the point."

"You betcha." Hanji shouted down the corridor.

I wonder when the fight is going to start, fights are pointless against titans, but it's better than laying around. I reached my office and went inside.

"GOOOO!" I heard someone scream outside the window. I walked over to see Hanji jumping up and down cheering while Y/N was running laps. She started off slow and then speed up, dust was spraying up behind her and she didn't seem out of breathe.

"10!" Olivia screamed. As
Y/N passed the line. How was that humanly possible, grabbing a notebook I wrote down how many laps y/n ran and what time. Hanji and Erwin will want to see this, i was about to take it to Erwin's office but I had to see how many she could do.

"15!" Olivia screamed. It's only been, what? 30 seconds how? I carried on watching until the doors opened with Cadet Ackerman walking out. Followed by the rest of the 104th.

So the fight is really happening. I guess I could watch for a little bit. I opened my window a little more so I could hear there conversation.

"Hello Y/N." said Mikasa plainly.

"Hello" Y/N answered, they both have the same expression as they greet each other, y/n has a menacing aura, whereas Mikasa seems calm and collected. They both got into a fighting stances when Y/N looked up, her eyes quickly landed onto my office window. I smirked as Mikasa lunged for her, I thought I'd help out and I pointed at Mikasa.

Y/N innocently titled her head following my finger and just dodged Mikasa and flipped her over her shoulder. She executed it so effortlessly, it looked like she didn't even try. And she dodged Mikasa with ease. I wonder who taught her?

(Time skip till after fight!)

As the fight was ending I thought I'd catch y/n to talk about earlier, walking out my office and down the stairs. Out the doors and passed Mikasa, she was limping on one foot, she avoided making eye contact and seemed quite dazed as she leaned on the wall for support. Cadet Brousse was trying to help her as was Cadet Springer.

I averted my gaze just in time to see Eren jumping on Y/N. She fell on the floor her hair sprawling down her face. Eren immediately started apologising to her while Armin was trying to contain his laughter.

She looked away pouting,
"Cadet L/N please follow me." I said already walking off.

I hope she didn't notice my voice was slightly unsteady, her pout caught me off guard, how childish. My heart squeezed a little and I grabbed my chest. What was that?

Hey! Sorry for such a short chapter :/ it'll be better next chapter! Until next time!!!