Not What it seems pt 6 (part 6)

He made into the building.

The interior of the building was worse than the outside. With leaking pipes and animals running around and holes in the wooden floor.
He then heard a screaming sound again. It bounced around on the walls until it hit his ears. Hard. It made his ears ring and he couldn't hear much after that.

But the voice, whether a scream or not. It was recognisable. He knew this voice, it was so recognisable. But what was this voice screaming for.
It scared him because the voice belonged to that of none other than...

Sasuke Uchiha

Another scream ripped through the air making him flinch.

What's going on ? Is Sasuke ok? Why's he screaming? Is he hurt?

The questions with no answers whirled through his head like a storm. He took a deep breath. Centering himself. He pushed the fear and questions for his comrade away and thought of a reasonable explanation. But none came.
The only thing that came to mind was Sasuke being tortured. He imagined his greatest friend...No. Brother being tortured in his mind. After he couldn't stand the image anymore he decided to act. He began to move toward the screaming. Making a left, a right, another left and a another left after that. He then turned right to find two guards standing in front of a wooden door where the screaming was loudest. The screaming then stopped being replaced by another persons screams...

Ino Yamanaka

Her screams were now heard. He wondered what happened to Sasuke but pushed the thoughts away. He the created two clones making them sneak up behind th3 two guards. Knocking them out with a punch to the back of the head. He slid the door open a bit. To take a peak inside.
His eyes widened seeing Ino hooked up to a machine that seemed to be sucking out her chakra with needles stuck in her body. She writhed and thrashed against the machine. He looked to where the Chakra was going. It was moving into a big jar. Filling the jar with a purple cloud inside. Next to that jar their were four others. One had a green cloud inside, the next blue, the next pink and the last red.
Once the purple jar was full Ino's screams of pain stopped and she fell off the machine. A man stood near the machine and unhooked her from it. He dumped her body to the side like it was nothing.

That was when Naruto finally snapped. A switch flipped on in his mind, an orange chakra began to consume his body.
His appearance changed greatly with a tail made out of an orange bubbly substance. His eyes becoming red, pupils becoming black slits and his whisker birth marks became bigger and more defined. A gust of wind blew and the doors burst off of their hinges.
The leader turned and looked at him in shock and in fear. Naruto growled and then roared so loud that it begun to shake the whole building. The leader immediately took action and ran for the window in the far side of the room.
He did a back flip and drop kicked the window. Flying outside where he continued to run.
" You won't get away!!" He shouted in a now demonic voice. He was about to begin the chase, when he heard a faint voice speak.
" Narutoo..." The voice said. He turned his head sharply toward the voice. He saw Sasuke with one eye open.
He calmed down a bit and ran over to him on all fours like a real fox.
" What is it Sasuke ?" He said with his voice slowly transferring back to normal.  
" Don't...let him...absorb your...chakra " he said faintly, before passing out due to chakra exhaustion.
Naruto turned to look at the window with Sasuke's words still running through his head. But he didn't care as much. All he wanted was to avenge his comrades.