second part of the chuunin exams

They were standing in front of the forest of death once more .
" ok so all the forms have been signed except for a few afraid to loose their lives " the instructor said and everyone noticed there was less people than yesterday .
" ok so you've all received your scrolls now when u say go head into the forest " he continued .
Everyone got ready to bolt into the forest .
" ready....set....GO!! " he shouted and immediately everyone ran into the forest . they all heard the gates to the forest lock behind them but kept running none the less .

They all ran till they reached a tree in a small clearing . The tree was in the middle of it all , around it there was plain grass and it was tall and shady enough to spy on people but not get caught .
Sakura began to shiver a bit at the sight of the tree .
Naruto walked up to her and pulled her into a hug .
She suddenly felt calm again and felt warmth from his chest as he embraced her .

" don't worry I won't let you die " he said then smiled a warm smile at her which made her blush .
" ok love birds enough we need to concentrate " Sasuke said ruining the moment . Naruto let of her and her mood suddenly became sad .

Naruto's P.O.V

I walked over to Sasuke trying to get over the fact that I made Sakura frown . I need to concentrate yes but Sakura is my world .
Sasuke crouched down and put the tiny scroll between all of us .
" ok so we're all capable of protecting this scroll and we know that " he said and me and Sakura nodded .
" Ok so first I think I'll take care of the scroll first then Naruto then you Sakura, we'll alternate each time so they won't know who who really has it " he said which I just nodded at .
" sounds like a plan " Sakura said smiling and I smiled at her. She began to blush at that and I began to giggle and smirk .
Suddenly we heard screams of terror and I immediately got serious and so did everyone else .

" you hear that...its started " Sasuke said coolly .
I nodded once more but then a shiver was sent up my spine .
" I'm gonna go take a piss " I said and stood up and walked off into the forest .

Sasuke P.O.V

I realized now that Naruto has been gone for quiet awhile so either he's taking a really long piss or he's been kidnapped .
" hey Sasuke have you realized Naruto's been gone for awhile now . I'm starting to get worried " she said holding her hands to her chest in fists .
" So you noticed too hey " I said and created a shadow clone . The clone nodded and ran off into the forest .

After awhile I jolted up in surprise and shock at the fact that my clone had poofed away .
Suddenly somebody back flipped in front of me . I immediately got to my feet as the person tried to kick me . I blocked by catching their foot and aimed to punch them in the stomach .
He then poofed away and turned into a wooden log and fell on the floor .
" Substitution " I said looking at the boy . The boy had a mask on his face so I only saw his eyes ,he had a hidden cloud headband on wearing white pants with a blue shirt and bandages on his arms .

" your very quick...now give you your scroll " he said . I smirked and activated my sharingan and saw he had an earth scroll on him and we had a heaven scroll so we needed at earth scroll .
" how's about you give us your scroll " I said deactivating my sharingan .
" I don't think so we have your teammate so you must give us your scroll or we will kill him " he said devilishly .
" Hey are you talking about me " Naruto said coolly leaning on the tree behind behind the guy . My smirk became wider .
" wait how did you..." He asked then stopped and saw his two teammates laying on the floor behind Naruto .
" honestly though they weren't even that hard to beat " Naruto said and smirked at the guy .
" Now how's about you give us your scroll " I said never loosing my smirk .
" no how ,how did you defeat them yo-you were tied up " he said shocked looking at Naruto .
" Simple..." He said and disappeared . He reappeared in front of the guy .
" ...because I'm Naruto Uzumaki dammit " He said and kicked the guy so hard he went flying back into a tree.

" I'll take that " I said reaching into his pouch and grabbing his scroll .

I suddenly then remembered what that guy said to do after we got our scrolls .

Flashback

The guy stood there in front of us with a smirk on his face .
"...After you have collected both scrolls then you head to the tower and once there open both scrolls " he said with his face turning to normal again .

End of flashback

" We need to head to the tower the guy was talking about " I said in my normal tone .
" ya, sure " Naruto said and we began walking when we suddenly heard Ino's scream and ran towards it .