Mission: retrieve the 5th hokage

Naruto and Jiraya were at the village gates with their luggage ready to set off on their journey .
" Be safe please " Sakura said holding her hands up to her chest .
" Don't die ok " Yuan said also worried about him .
" Hey dobe eat this it'll make you feel better " Sasuke said handing him an apple .
" Oh thanks Sasuke " he said taking a bite out of the apple .
Sasuke smirked at his teammate .
" Ok Naruto we have to leave now " Pervy sage said looking at the blonde .
" Umm, ok then let's go " He said and they set off .
Sasuke lost his smirk and his lips painted a sad face.
" I'm glad to see your also sorry he left " Yuan said smiling at her boyfriend .
" Oh, ya of course " Sasuke said pulling her into a hug . They separated and kissed .

" Hey my boyfriend just left don't act all lovey dovey now " Sakura said string at the two .
They separated their lips and Sasuke put his arm around her .
They walked away to go get something to eat .

With Jiraya and Naruto

They kept walking until they saw the sun setting low .
" Well we'll have to set up camp here " Jiraya said putting his bag down .
" Ok then " Naruto said putting his down too .
" Let's set up camp and then we'll see if we can get some training in for you " he said and smiled at him .
" REALLY SOME TRAINING !!" he shouted excited for his training .
He created clones to help set up for camp .

They finished setting up camp quick ,all that was missing was the fire .
" Good work Naruto ,now we just need the fire " he said as Naruto did some hand signs and shot fire out his mouth .
It landed on the wood and lit it on fire .
" Oh ok then let's begin the training " he said which made Naruto fist pump the air .

Sorry for a short chapter I really just wanted to get to the training which is the next chapter✌❤✒