The truth

Sasuke P.O.V

I was running to sakura's house to tell her an important message . just thinking about it makes me angry myself . I made it to her her house and knocked on the door . sakura was the one who answered the door .
" oh hey sasuke what's up ?" She said in her normal cheer .
" we need to talk..."

Satori P.O.V

I came bursting through the front door of the house the hokage gave us . I ran upstairs to jiro's room in anger . I burst his door open .
" jiro's you wouldn't believe what just happened with yuan" I said making him put down his book that he was reading .

15 minutes later

I finished explaining the whole story to him .
" so what are you gonna do now ?" He asked me with a look that said ' I don't care ' . I grunted my teeth then punched the wall leaving a hole in it .
" I'm gonna go confront them " I said. Smiling .
" wait don't do anything stupid " jiro's said as I ran off .
" DAMN YOU SATORI !!" he said chasing after me .

Sasuke P.O.V

" are you ok ?" I asked sakura who was crying into the palms of her hands .
" I just *sob* d-dont g-get *blow on tissue * why he w-would do t-t-this " she said trying to stop crying .
" let's go confront them " I said . she looked up at me and nodded .

Meanwhile with Naruto and Yuan

Yuan P.O.V

I was eating the ramen that Naruto ordered before he started chasing me to get to know who I was . It feels nice to do this with him .
" so hey Yuan why do you live with those guys ?" He asked me after slurping up his ramen . I began to giggle a little .
Suddenly I felt 3 pairs of eyes watching us .
I looked to Naruto and he felt it too . He put the money down on the counter and grabbed my hand.
" come back anytime naruto " the man behind the counter said .
I smiled and waved back at him .
Naruto lead me into the forest but I could still feel those same eyes on us .
We walked to a clearing in the forest and stopped .
" come out now or we'll make you come out " Naruto said holding up a kunai . Then suddenly Satori , Jiro and Sasuke jumped out of the trees .
" Yuan I had no part of this I tried to stop Satori " Jiro reassured me . I smiled at him letting him know I believed him . I turned back to Sasuke and Satori .
Then Sasuke attacked Naruto .
" I thought I could trust you !" Sasuke shouted while clashing fists with Naruto.
" what do you mean ?" Naruto asked punching him in the face  . Sasuke stood up and charged at naruto again .
" I told you I was in love with Yuan...but no you went behind my back and did this " he said punching naruto to the ground . Naruto quickly got up .
" she's belongs to neither of you she belongs to me " Satori said joining the fight .
" what...she * blocks a punch * doesn't * blocks a kick * belong to either of you " Naruto said .
" oh and I guess she belongs to you then " Sasuke said with his arms crossed.
I can't believe this fight is about me .
"No she's not mine either she belongs to *punches Sasuke and Satori in the face * nobody but herself " he said which made me feel happy . the others were treating me like I was just some object that belongs to them .
" then why *punches Naruto* are you *blocks a punch* hanging out with her. We *jumps back* saw you two at the ramen shop .
" BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER YOU IDIOTS !!" Naruto shouted at all of them . they each had shocked expressions on their faces .
" Is this true Yuan ?, is he your brother ?" Satori asked me . Everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer .
" yes..." I said in a very low voice that almost sounded like a whisper .
They all seemed so shocked .
" let's go Yuan " Naruto said taking my hand .
" so it is true " a female voice asked . we all turned to see sakura standing crying .
" Sakura..." Naruto tried to reason .
" No I can't even look at your face right now " she said and ran away crying .
Naruto put his hands on his head and began move around .
" dammit Sakura wait up " he said then hopped after her .

Sakura P.O.V

I can't believe its true Naruto does like that Yuan girl.
" Sakura !" Naruto called out my name .
" go away !" I told him but he don't listen and tackled me to the floor . pinning my arms down while he hovered over me.
" get off me !" I shouted crying .
" sakura calm down " he told me .
" how can I Naruto I thought we had something special that you were starting to...starting to fall in love with me the same way I was falling in love with you " I said which shocked him a little .
" wait Sakura your...in love with me " he repeated .
" yes you idiot but you don't feel the sa- " I got cut off when naruto kissed me on the lips . he pulled away and smiled at me .
" I love you too Sakura " he said which shocked me .
" what was all that business with Yuan ?" I asked him . he began to laugh .
" Yuan's my sister " he said smiling .
" I love you Sakura Haruano I always have " he said and let me up . I wiped the tears off my face and smiled him .
" ok then I feel so stupid now " I said laughing .
He just smiled at me a warm smile .
" well I'm gonna go home now " I said and began to walk home .
" ok see you later...girlfriend " he said and smoked a wide smile . I looked at him with shock .
" but let's not tell anyone about our relationship ok" he said and I nodded my head .
" ok well I gotta go help Yuan move out of her house and move in with me " he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran off .
I walked home and went straight to my room.

" yes ,yes ,yes  it finally happened " I said feeling so excited .