I swear this is dasha vu

Its been three more days and its time to head back to the leaf village . We were walking through the forest after saying our goodbyes .

2 hours later of running

We were at the village gates panting . All thanks to kakashi sensei's idea to run back to the village to kill time . We were all feeling tired .
" ok I suggest that you all go and rest up " kakashi said as if he wasn't tired at all . We all went our separate ways to go home and rest . I walked to ichiraku ramen for a snack . As I walked in I saw that yuan girl sitting a few feet away .
I swear I feel like I know her .
I moved to a seat closer to her and she looked at me then smiled a small smile . She then looked back at her ramen and slurped it up . That's misu ramen the same kind I like .
She put down the money and walked away .
" hey you know that girl gramps ?" I asked the man behind the counter .
" no ,but she seems familiar " He said and wiped the counter .
" hey...tell ya what I'll take 5 misu ramen bowls to go please I'll come back and pay later and pick them up ,ok " I said and he nodded at me .
I smiled back at him and walked to follow the girl .
I saw her turn around the corner so I followed . she waved and smiled at some people , she's so beautiful and she kinda looks like me just by a little bit . She turned around almost as she knew that u was there  . I hid away quickly and looked back to find she was walking again .I hoped up onto the rooftops and observed from there . I saw here look in my direction and I hid away again .

I saw her look around then she walked into the forest . I followed her into the forest I watched her movements carefully from the trees .

Yuan's P.O.V

I felt as if I was being followed no, wrong I was being followed by a person I know and remember. I turned a threw a kunai at him in the trees . I then saw the same kunai I threw at my feet planted into the ground .
" I think you might have drooped that " he said while casually leaning against a tree . I gave him a small smile and was about to walk away when he called me .
" wait..." He said holding his hand up .
" I feel as if I know you but I can't remember " he said looking at me . I turned to him and walked towards him...

Naruto P.O.V

She walked up to me and did to hand signs the  and then monkey hand signs . she closed her eyes then they flung open to reveal white orbs . Suddenly I was in a room with me as a 2 year old crying with dad standing in front of me protecting me . There was someone else there too . Yuan was there too. Suddenly dad began to battle with the man . another man came and took yuan away . I was crying my eyes out at this point . then the memory faded .
" Y-yuan...y-your " I stuttered trying to get the words out . I walked up to her and gave her a hug and began to cry a little .
" I love you " I said then kissed her forehead . I looked down and saw her smile at me .
" I love you so much " I said and I saw her freckle little tear .

Meanwhile

Satori P.O.V

I was watching yuan hug that fool from the trees . it makes me so angry why can't she love Mr like that . why is she only showing emotion around him, huh ?. Well I'll show her I'll win her heart .

Sasuke P.O.V

I could see naruto hug yuan and I overheard him say ' I love you ' to her . I can't believe it my best friend betrayed me. He knows I love her yet he went behind my back and did this . I gotta go tell sakura about what just happened...

Love triangles hey they interesting . wait this is actual a love pentagon a five sided shape . some of you figured out what naruto's and Yuan's relationship is like if not read the next chapter and let's find out .