part 3

I opened my one eye to see Kiba, Hinata and the bug guy holding a kunai to me .
" Kiba w-what are y-you doing ?" Hinata asked looking at with a bit of a blush .
" Well he obviously has a scroll the we need " Kiba said with a smirk . I got angry with him and stood up of the ground clicking my knuckles at him .
" I'll kick your ass so hard even your ghost will have a concussion " I said which got him to piss off.
" Come on Shino, Hinata let's get his scroll " Kiba said and lunged at me .
I ducked and once he was over my head I punched him in the stomach upwards . Shino came second with his insects . I quickly did the hand signs for a jutsu .

" fure ball jutsu " I said and shot at the insects and appeared behind him and smacked him away .
Hinata came last .
" Ya , Hinata get him " Kiba said clutching his arm .
I smirked then smiled at her .
She began to blush at my gesture of kindness and I took this time to grab her . I grabbed her and took her to Sasuke and Sakura .
" You know some medical ninjutsu right , can you heal my two friends here please " I asked as polite as possible .
" Hinata don't do it !" Kiba shouted running over here .
" Excuse me " I said smiling . I got up and pulled out a kunai and threw it in front of him and then teleported to it and gave him an uppercut .
I then felt something sharp on my back like a kunai .
I turned a bit to see Hinata holding it there .
" Alright Hinata, good work " Kiba said smiling like an idiot .
Shino appeared and released more insects out of his clothes .
" Ha ,cornered like a dog on the road " he said which made his dog bark at him .
" Sorry Akamaru " He said apologising .
" I hope you know something " I said looking at Kiba .
" What's that " He said acting smug .
" I'm not gonna fail now " I said and threw my kunai in the air making it go behind Kiba .
I teleported to it and now I had kiba in a choke hold position .

Gotta love dads teleportation Kunai huh .

Kiba began to panic as I held the kunai to his throat .
" don't move " I said then Shino's insects came and attacked .
I threw the kunai up into a tree and teleported to it taking Kiba with me . Then I did the same hand signs as before and said .
" Fireball jutsu " blowing at the insects .
" This batch of insects is fire proof " Shino said and I smirked .
" Well are they water proof * does hand signs * water style :water wave jutsu " I said and spat out water from my mouth .
All of his insects fell to the ground .
I let Kiba go .
" Ok listen this isn't getting us anywhere my, friends need to be healed and you guys need the second scroll how's about we help each other out. I'll get you guys another scroll while you heal my friends " I said and they each looked to each other then to me.
" OK then we have a deal " Kiba said and I smiled.
I began to walk away .
" Wait don't you need our help ?" Kiba asked me .
" No , I'll manage " I said and hopped off .

Later...

" Here catch " I said to Kiba . He caught it and looked to me on shock .
I walked over to Hinata to see how things were going . When I arrived she began to blush I smiled at that .
" So how are things going ?" I asked her .
" Uhh ,j-just fine " She said with a friendly smile .

Later...

Sakura was awake now at least but Sasuke was still out cold .
We decided to start moving to the tower in the middle of the forest .
I gave each of them one of my fathers teleportation kunai . Just in case something were to happen .