"Babe which one do you want to name Louis?"

Niall looks deciding which one to name Louis . His eyes lights up when he decides.

"I want Baby A to be Louis and Baby B to be Liam."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, look at Louis he has the bright blue eyes that seem to be filled with happiness while Liam has the beautiful calm chocolate eyes that just show how calm he is."

I nod my head agreeing with Niall liking how he's naming them. the doctor walks in with the click board and I hand Niall Zayn while I fill in the names.

"Okay Louis Blank Styles... what's gonna be his middle name?"

"William! that sounds good with his name."

I smile and nod while writing down the name.

"Okay Baby A is now called Louis William Styles ... Now what about Liam... Babe is it okay if I pick his middle name?"

"Yeah, that's fine just don't give him a crazy middle name."

I chuckle and think of a middle name before writing James..

"Babe I got it. Baby B is now called Liam James Styles. How's that?"

"That's perfect."

I lean down and peck his lips. before going and sign him out of the hospital.

Niall's P.O.V

I get dress while Anne watches the kids. I come out of the restroom to see Liam snuggled up in Marcels arms. I smile and get my phone out.

"Marcel! look over here and smile."

He does as I say and smiles while I snap a picture. I walk over and pick up Zayn who was feeling left out.

"you okay baby?"

"I-is it always going t-to b-be about t-them!"

I look at Zayn with sad eyes before shaking my head.

"No baby of course not. it's about you too. I love you so much!"

Zayn smiles and nuzzles his face in my neck.

"I love you too daddy."

I kiss his nose making him giggle as Harry walks into the room.

"Mum, Marcel do you mind helping us get to the car?" Harry asks.

"Of course not! we'd love to help." Anne replies.

We all walk to the car and Harry unlocks the car. I open the door and slip Zayn into his car seat. I buckle in his little seat belt  and kiss his nose again causing him to giggle. I take Liam from Marcel and place him in a car seat as well. As Harry puts Louis in the car seat. we say goodbye to Marcel and Anne. before we drove home. when we got home I felt bad that I couldn't carry Zayn because I had Liam in my arms so he had to hold my hand. but I told myself I would make it up to him. I took Liam upstairs since he was sleeping and laid him in the crib leaving him there but turning on the baby   monitor. I picked up Zayn and took him downstairs into he living room while Harry put Louis to bed. I sat Zayn on my lap and smiled at my sweet baby boy.

"Zayn, baby, you know I love you right."

"yes."

"but you know I also love your brothers right?"

"yes daddy."

"do you love your brothers?"

I watched as Zayn smiled and Nodded hid head quickly.

"Yes!! I love t-them!!"

"Baby, I need you to always love your brothers even if they get you upset. I want you to protect your brothers so nobody will hurt them. and always let them know you love them. can you do that for daddy?"

"Yes daddy!! I wont let no one hurt my brothers!!! I love them berry berry much! I will tell t-them all the time the I l-love them!"

I smiled and kissed my little boys cheeks. it's easy to see how much he love all of us.

Zayn's P.O.V (Surprise!!! :D )

When my daddy told me to protect my brothers and always let them know I loved them. I promised myself I would do that. nobody will ever hurt my brothers. I love my daddy and my brothers. yes, I love papa and I forgave him but I'm still on the edge when it comes to him. I know I will not only protect my brothers but also protect my daddy.. always will no matter what. Daddy kissed my nose causing me to giggle. I saw Papa coming down the stairs and smiled. I snuggled into my daddy as he turned on the tv. I looked at my Papa and made grabby hands so he can come cuddle with us.

"Papa!! cuddle?"

"yes, baby we can cuddle."

Papa walked over to us and laid down behind daddy and wrapped his arms around us. I smiled happy that I had my daddy and Papa. I love them so much. I laid there watching the telly play the movie The Little Mermaid. If you've never seen it it's about a beautiful fishy wanting to be like us. so she goes to the mean evil fishy to become us but then she loses her voice!!! but then she falls in love with the prince.but then the prince falls in love for the evil fishy. it's so sad.. but wait the best part happens! the beautiful fishy kisses the prince and they live happily ever after! yay! I laid there with my daddy and papa until the movie ended. I looked at my daddy wanting to ask a serious questions.

"Daddy.."

"Yes, baby?"

"Are you like the beautiful fishy in da movie?"

"what do you mean baby?"

"did you meet a evil fishy!! then find Papa and fall in love? then live happily ever after?"

I watched as my daddy smiled sadly at me. he kissed my forehead.. or at least I think that's what they call it. he then looks into my eyes with water leaking from his eyes. I panic not wanting my daddy to leak out and die.

"no! no leak!! no leak I sorry daddy no cry.."

"it's okay baby. yes, I met a evil fishy but then was saved by your Papa and we fell in love.. your Papa protected me and then we had you to be our little baby.. and now we have your brothers."

" I sorry daddy... I hope you never see the bad evil fishy again.."

"I hope so too baby.. come on it's time for bed."

I nod my head my daddy picks me up to take me to bed with Papa walking behind him. they lay me in my crib thingy and Papa and Daddy kiss me goodnight. daddy starts to make soft noises and I slowly fall asleep holding my teddy bear close to my chest.

Yay!! Louis and Liam are here !! and awww cute moment with Niall and Zayn. Zayn is adorable ! oooo... and Zayn also had his own P.O.V !! I hope you guys liked it! im so sorry it took forever for me to update but here is the update you've been waiting for. please comment so I know how you guys feel about the chapter. I love you guys!! ~ PUNK NIALLER

VOTE

&

COMMENT