" What about you?" Gon asked.

"Imma see if there's anyone else here" I couldn't tell them that I'll handle the fight, both of them mght want to stay and help. I look at both of them and give them a small smile. "I'll be fine,so get going" they nodded and head off.

Feitan's POV

Not bad, Not bad at all. She wasn't as slow as I thought. Now that the brats has left, maybe meh should take her now.

" So what should we do? Should we take her now?" Phinks asked the boss. Chrollo then shook his head.

" Let's see what's her next move" the Boss said while all of us observer her. She walk close to the guys that fighting, seems she try calm them down. What she say? too far meh can't hear. She got pushed down to the ground by one of the guy's arm. Meh got pissed, if she hurt it can only be by meh. No one else.

Yuki's POV

Ow. Tsk, might as well kill them. I stood up and close my eyes. I let out a sigh before opening my eyes and my shadow then tavels to both their shadows making both men froze.

"Wh-what's going on!? I can't move?!"

"me too... You... did you do this? what did you do?!"

"What did I do? Look down." i replied to both of them. when they looked down they saw my shadow confusing theirs. I then let go of their shadows since it seems that they have calm down. I lift my left arm up to the side as if summoning something.

"What are you grabbing? You trying to scare us? Cause its not working" one of the men said while both laugh.

" Really? Well why don't you look down?" both then looked at my shadow and saw that I was holding a scythe like weapon. However when they look at me I was holding nothing.

"How is that possible?" both of them were shocked and their face were pale.

Feitan's POV

All of our eyes widen when we saw her shadow devouring the other. Now, her shadow holds a scythe but she's doesn't.

" eeehhhh, every interesting" Chrollo said while having an amused look on his face. Now only did the boss have an amused look, but the clown also. She then walks towards the scared men, and swing her left arm. She then turns around and walked ways, the scythe also vanished.

" ne, look at that" Shalnark pointed at the men's shadow, their heads were decapitated. "The shadow shows that their heads are cut off... but their heads are still attached. Whats goi-" before Shalnark could finish his sentence, both the men's head came flying off...Damn, not bad. Mehsmirk at the sight blood gushing out of their heads.

"She might be used to killing" Meh said looking at the bloody headless body from the roof.

" Why you say that?" Phinks questioned me while raising his eyebrows...if he had one.

"She no hesitate" meh replied while shifting mt eyes to her walking away calmly. Meh then felt a light blood lust from the clown.

" Oi, she'll notice us" Machi elbowed Hisoka to make him stop this blood lust. It was just a second that the clown let out the lust but she turned and looked at our direction right away. Tsk, now she's gonna run away. Damnit.

Yuki's POV

I turned around at looked at the roof. I know this blood lust, even if I felt it for a second I knew that it belongs to Hisoka. There, he's right there...with the Ryodna?! Damnit, should I just run? My eyes then shifted to the guy in jet black...I then stood there staring at him without moving an inch, like my eyes were drawn to him.

"My,my... what a mess my Queen has made~" Hisoka came behind me without me noticing since I was too busy staring. I glare at him. " No need to glare, I just need your help~" before Hisoka continues the members of Ryodan jumped down from the roof and walks towards me. " You see, my friend Illumi went and open a cursed box during his mission which works like Kurapika's Judgment Chain~".

"Wait! She knows the chain-user!?" Nobunaga burst from madness and stomped towards me and Hisoka.

"Does she? Hmm, I wonder~" His reply only angers Nobunaga more. "Well, would you help? Take it as a favor~" He grinned while placing his finger on his lip. I sigh and walked toward the troupe.

"Aren't we going?" I asked as I looked back at Hisoka. Everyone was shocked by my voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the hideout and saw Illumi rolling around on the stone.

"Ah, your back already?" Illumi jumped down from the stone.

"Now let's get the show started~" Hisoka then place his hand on my shoulder. I reply with a glare then walk into the middle of the room. Everyone else went onto their spots on the stone and all eyes were on me. Sigh. I looked at both my hands while opening and closing my hands.

"Don't panic" I told Illumi and then I walk towards him. I took a deep breath in while closing my eyes and let it out. I then open my eyes and I let out a little of my aura.

"Woah, her aura is really something" Shalnark said while he let out a whistle. This is amazing ? I just let out a little bit of my aura. I then held out my hands placing it infront of Illumi's chest. The tip of my index fingers then went into his chest s constantly. I looked around and saw all eyes widen, everyone except Hisoka's . My hand was then inside his chest, I grabbed something from his chest and pull it out. It was a vudu doll with Nen aura surrounding it. I hold the doll en my hand and within seconds, the doll burst.

"Done" was all I said. Illumi let out a rush of aura but no one moved an inch. Seems their used to these type of aura. I sigh and was walking to the exit.

"Where are you going?" An amused voice spoke. I turned around and saw Chrollo walking towards me. "Join us. Your aura is really something and that power..." he smiled at me and I reply him with a glare. "We could reall-"

"Declined" I said in a ice cold tone as I turned at continue to walk to the exit.

"Feitan, she'll be zero" With interest I turned around.

"Wha-" before I could finish my sentence, the guy dressed her black suddenly appeared before me and put a chain collar on me. My eyes widen with surprise. "What are you d-" he began to pull the chain as he walk making me follow him. Tsk this hurts. What did Chrollo mean by 'she'll be zero' anyway.

We reached what I assume was his room. I took a sniff of the room and was sure that this was the room I was kept captured.

"Where you want it?" he asked as he went to get something besides the torture chair.

"where what?"

"Boss says you join....tattoo where you want it?" he then walks closer to me.

"Join?! I didn't even agre-" before I could finish he grabbed mt shoulder and pushed me onto the floor, i was faced flat on the floor.

"hmmm. here would be nice." he tugged my shirt and pulled it up a bit.

Feitan's POV

Meh pulled her shirt up a little... why she have so much bandages on her? Whatever. Her tattoo will be on her left lower back then. Meh grabbed the equipment to start inking. Once the tip hits her skin she shivers and let out a little cute sound....Not bad, meh then put more force onto inking her making her bleed. Meh glance to see her reaction and she tires to hold her voice in by biting her lips. This will be fun. The more she holds it in, the more meh wanna hurt her.

Meh finally finished inking her, tsk she no let out voice but meh had fun anyways. Her tattoo was done but where meh tattooed her started to bleed....Just a little scar from meh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, seems like I finished this chapter so.... I hope you enjoy it =^^=