Day 24

" don't blame yourself or worry neither does a bit of good "

When I first saw her today, Ana said these few words. I was completely shocked. How did she know that I was blaming myself? I didn't tell her that I feel like all this is my fault. I didn't even tell Marcus. In case you are wondering Ana is the name of the little girl I met in the park few days ago.

I asked her how did she know, she didn't reply. I asked her why she is always in the park, sitting alone away from all the people, she just smiled and left... again.

I feel like this girl has a story. Where are her parents? Why is she talking to me? Why is she comforting me?

She became a part of our journey Angel because I have been sharing these past few days with her. She actually made me feel a lot better. When you wake up i'll let you meet her. She'll be so happy!

I forgot to tell you that Marcus scored the winning goal in the football match yesterday. I was so proud of him, I just wish I can play with my team again. I actually miss Football so much...

Marcus doesn't care about Jasmin anymore. Lucky! He moved on so fast. I wish I can be like him!

Our dad said that Marcus and I need to have a concert so soon. He said it will cheer our fans up because we haven't had one in a while and because it will help Marcus and I to forget all about what we have been going through.

Marcus directly agreed and wants to have the concert this saturday while I needed to think about it. I don't know if i'm ready!

My dad said he'll give me some time to think. I can't perform Angel knowing that you aren't there for me.

What am I supposed to do?

Help me... i'm lost... so lost...

Martinus

This book this full of surprises, you'll see...