Day 16

Today I was in the park sitting on the swing and remembering all the good memories we had there. You used to love the swing when you were little. How I push you on the swing, how your hair flies in the air, it was so magical!

When we finish, we used to go to our tree house and play truth or dare all day long. Then Marcus like usual climbs the tree to scare us.

We didn't know we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

Sometimes I wonder why we grow up!  Sometimes I wish I could go back in life, not to change anything but to feel a few things twice. I'm so thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and joy because you and Marcus were always by my side.

Do you remember also your poetry book? You used to write in this book all the time. I wonder where it is right now. Is it still in our tree house? We haven't been there in ages. Every night you loved to read for us one of your poems, they were amazing!

I miss hearing your voice, I miss hearing your poems. I don't think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every single day. Your voice is the soundtrack of my life...

I wish I could give you a big hug and take all your pain away. I want you here with me right now. I want to hold you forever in my arms and never let go!

What I really want too, is to hear you saying "I love you" . That could light up my world... for once!

I wish things will get back to how they were before!

It's been too long sweetheart, wa..ke up...

Martinus