Day 21

Angelica! I'm so sorry I haven't visited you in ages, you are probably so mad at me. But you know that my dad is so aggressive! He forced me to stay in my room because he found out about me and Mike.

Mike did like me and our date was so magical until my dad grabbed me by the arm and almost killed me! Now Mike thinks I'm weird and he's too afraid to continue this relationship with me.

Anyway I heard that you may be paralyzed when you wake up! That must be hard for you to quit dancing but that's ok! Sometimes you have to let things go so there's a place for better things to come and light up your life.

It's a hard thing to do I know Angelica but have faith in what's going to happen.

You will begin to heal when you let go! Move on with your life and know that Martinus, Marcus and I will never ever leave you. We will always stay by your side til the end!

Maybe I won't be able to come tomorrow so I will wish you a happy birthday today! You thought I forgot? Of course not I will not forget your birthday. I hope tomorrow will be twice as special.  Let's celebrate your birthday tomorrow, and let's celebrate you waking up!

Do you think Martinus will remember your birthday? Of course he will because he cares too much about you.

I really hope you and Martinus will end up together! I don't know if you feel this way about him but trust me you'll be the best couple ever ! I was actually thinking about a shipname lol. How about Angelinus? Or Martelica?

Wait hold up! You can't have a boyfriend before me! As long as i'm single you'll be single too haha.

Anyway happy birthday Angelica. Let's celebrate it together tomorrow... please...

Kath