Day 17

Angel guess what? Today I went to the tree house and I found your teddy bear "Tinka". I remember so well it was a gift from your father for your 5th birthday.

I searched for your poetry book and unfortunately I couldn't find it. But I did find one poem that was lying on the floor. It has "One day" as a title. I don't remember when you actually wrote this one because you have never read it for me. This poem was different from all the others. I guess this is why you hid it from me.

I couldn't help myself so I read it. And man it was amazing!

One day the sun will shine again
One day all this struggle will end
One day you will become fearless
One day you will forget your weakness
You will believe in yourself
You will celebrate yourself
You will forget the word "why me"
You will remember the word "try me"
Everything happens for a reason or not?
Count your blessings, there are a lot!
Enjoy every single moment of your life
Someone out there is fighting to survive
One day you'll laugh at how much you let this matter
One day you'll get up and say "I'm a fighter"
It will all happen don't be afraid
If not now, one day ...

Everything you write it's so magical! And actually it's a great advice for you! Don't give up Angel, this pain will end soon and you will come back stronger than ever...

You're right Angel, everything happens for a reason and we need to count our blessings, but sometimes I wonder what that reason is.

I'm afraid this one day will take too long.

I need you,

Martinus

What do you think of this poem? I actually wrote it and I have never written a poem before!