Day 9

Hello again Angelica. I hope you're feeling better today. I left my football practise early so I can come and see you. There's a lot of things you need to know about.

I am pretty sure Martinus has already told you that we might go to prom wearing matching suits!!! But I hope not because it will be so embarrassing.

I also asked Jasmin to go to prom with me. You used to love her, and keep it a secret, I love her too. She's so nice and caring! A pretty face will always grow old and a nice body will always change with age, however a good girl will always be a good girl!

I'm planning to ask her to be my girlfriend very soon but I need your help because I stink in these things. So come on wake up ASAP!

Martinus still didn't find a date. I told him to ask Kath but he refused! I'm so worried about him, he has changed a lot!

He doesn't talk with me like he used to, he doesn't pay attention anymore in class, he is always in his room staring at the wall or in the hospital lying next to you! I know you're his best friend but I have a feeling that this is more than just "I miss my best friend" thing. I think he has feelings for you!

Omg don't tell him I said that when you read this! Because if you did, you'll be the one visiting me in the hospital lol!

Do you know that Martinus has sent one hundred messages to me? He's driving me crazy, more than usual! He told me to say that he misses you so much and that by tomorrow if you don't wake up he'll be extremely sad!

He's right so come on Angelica! We all miss you! Please?

I know you can do nothing about it! Till then we'll pray for you!

Bye now,

Marcus