Day 23

I saw the little girl again today. She's really so nice! Like why is she trying to make me feel better? We have just met so we are like strangers.

She asked me about you, if you have woken up or not yet, so when I told her that you didn't, she said: "When it rains look for rainbows, when it's dark look for the stars. One day, just one day..."

I didn't understand a word. When I asked her what she meant, she just smiled and disappeared! She left before I got the chance to ask her about her name! She scared me...

That made me think of the poem you had written before and that I read it for you. Why do I feel like this "one day" will take forEVER?

Do you remember when we were little kids and I accidentally hit you by the ball? Everyone in kindergarten made fun of your puffy eyes, all because of me! But still you weren't mad at me. You directly forgave me although I was the reason why everyone started to humiliate you. But you were always patient and always smiling.

I'm trying to act like you but I can't. Look at you! You got injured again and because of me too. But this time, I can't see if you are mad at me or if you forgave me. It's just a question of time and I have to wait to see where will this end.

You are made of gold Angel. I'm so thankful because I have you in my life. I wish I was the one who is lying in this bed instead of you. Forgive me Angel. I didn't mean to hurt you! Sorry for not being the friend you deserve. Sorry because I felt paralyzed when the car came towards you.

Do you forgive me this time too?

Martinus