「Chapter 87」

Depuis le début

"Namjoon hyung," he went up to the male, who was in the middle of fixing himself a sandwich, "can we switch rooms? If I stay in the room with that kid, I just might do something I'll regret."

Namjoon's eyes softened with sympathy. Just then, his eyes picked up and followed the mopey young male to the front door, where he was putting on his shoes. "Alright, if that's what you want. Do you want help with your stuff?"

"No, thanks. All I needed was your approval, that's all."

Minji was watching the t.v, couldn't help but pick up the sound of someone marching behind her. When she turned back, she found Jimin going back and forth between the 2 hallways with his clothes and electronics in hand.

'What's he doing?' She picked herself up from the couch and followed him back into his room. "Sunbae, where are you going?" she asked, posing up at the doorframe.

Jimin paused from gathering his things to take a look behind him, only to find the same girl that broke his heart 2 days ago standing not too far from him. "I'm taking my stuff to Taehyung's room."

"Why?"

"It doesn't concern you."

She awkwardly dropped her gaze towards the floor. "Okay..." When she glanced back up, it looked liked Jimin was packing even faster than before. "Um, about the other day...Did you really hear everything?"

"I did."

She sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry you had to hear about things that way. I know you're upset for me not having told you about it all, especially when I promised you that I would."

Jimin stopped his packing once again. He fully turned himself towards Minji with lowered brows and a squint in his eyes. "Do you actually think I'm upset about something as trivial as that?"

"Huh? Well, why else would you be upset with me?" He scoffed, taking a glance yo to the ceiling in disbelief. "Sunbae?"

"Listen to me. You and I have nothing to speak about. At all." He then turned back to tend to his things once again.

One of her brows cocked in with confusion. "Am I wrong? Or am I right? Talk to me." Silence. "What is it that you're so pissed about?" She crossed her arms and leaned herself up against the doorframe. "Tell me the actual reason for you acting like a jerk towards me right now."

"Are you saying that I'm supposed to be happy about your feelings for Jungkook? Even more so, that he had sex with you, and got you pregnant?"

Minji's brows started to crease. "I don't have feelings for him anymore."

"Why? Because he said that he was in love with someone else, right?"

Her lips slightly parted at the sudden jab. "What the--What does it matter to you whether I have or had feelings for him or not? Nobody else had a problem with it!"