"Poached," Jack yelled.

"Same as Jack," Brook yelled.

Mikey laughed "Whichever is easiest Skye,"

"Charmer you are," Skye laughed, "since you said whichever's easiest Cobban, you can come help me."

He whined "But sleep..."

"But spending time with the crazy girl," she winked, "Andy come on, go bug the others. Let Liv and Rye have some sleep."

Andy snorted "I'm staying right here."

"Feel free to kick him," Skye laughed, Andy stared at her "You're not going to protect me? Evil,"

I saw something flash in her eyes and she turned away, Mikey raised a brow "Skye?"

"Don't...I'll be fine." she muttered walking away.

Liv rolled away from me, leaving my side to go cold from her lack of warmth, getting up she said to Andy "You know how you love her,"

He glanced at her, she sighed "Remember that words can trigger memories, who did she protect Andy? And who will she always protect, if she had to choose between me and you she'd choose you because I can take care of myself. Remember that," and she went.

"A whole new world," Mikey said watching us, Andy looked at him "No, it's the same world, just no longer hidden."

Getting up, we three, along with Jack and Brook went out to see Liv and Skye silently making breakfast. Liv shot her a glance "Skye? What do you need?"

"Nothing you can give me," Skye mumbled.

Liv frowned "What do you need that I can do?"

"Practise the piano," Skye replied.

Liv raised a brow when we heard the Skype call come in, Liv went to the TV and clicked, suddenly three girls appeared. Meg yelped "I did not need to see nearly naked guys Liv,"

"Sos Megs," Liv smiled.

The screen was split in two, Meg on one side, Kat and Maddie on the other. Maddie yelled "SKYE! MY SWEET GIRL PLEASE COME AND GRACE US WITH YOUR FACE!"

Skye walked over and looked at the three of them, Kat nodded "So, how's that working for you?"

"Well," Skye coughed, "its one less burden."

Kat smiled "Darlin' we all carry burdens, sharing them makes it easier. Gradually you'll adapt to it all, its what you do best."

"Darlin'?" Skye's lips quirked slightly, Kat smirked "So you finally read it to get my reference?"

Skye chuckled looking down then back up "Yeah I did, I'm on book two, and it still kills me every time."

"Yeah," Kat smiled, "Lee makes my heart melt."

Skye chuckled. Maddie smiled "Right book talk done. Onto interesting stuff...boys are you actually gonna stand and listen?"

"Sure," Mikey laughed as they brought the food through, "we got nothing else to do."

Kat rolled her eyes "Typical."

"Well its their choice," Meg laughed.

Maddie swore "Crap I gotta go, I'm meeting Sarah,"

"Sarah?" Skye smirked, "is she cute?"

Maddie looked at Skye and smiled sheepishly "Yeah,"

"Good enough for me," Meg laughed, "now go you love sick girl,"