Chapter 24 - What'll It Be Eren

Erens POV

I stand....staring at my best friend who doesn't even seem to have any memory of the past. Which could explain why he's sided with Zeke in the first place, Lucifer quickly takes me out of the deep thought.

"Eren, snap out of it. I know he's your childhood friend but you gotta stay level mind-"

"What? Lucifer you there?"

I reply back in my mind but to which I get no response back, what the hell happened? It seems as though he went completely silent, whatever the case may be I have to stay focused like he said. I shout to Zeke who seems to be in the same deep thought trance as me, could he be communicating to his titan?

"Zeke, you know what I'm here for."

"We both know I can't let that happen, if I'm going to become the savior of this world I have to collect all the titans and rule with each at my side."

"What the hell are you even spouting about?"

"This is a corrupted world....filled with nothing but death and destruction. The life I tried to live before was stupid and flawed, I'm trying to create something no man has ever done before. With the titans powers I can create this and save the forsaken earth we live on."

What the hell happened to this guy? He is nothing like before, not a smart ass, not a narcissistic asshole, he's a different man. Zeke continues his speech making a proposal.

"You....Mr.Jaeger have one of the most unique Titans out there. I'm also sure there's more to yourself then you even know. I want you on my team, you have the potential to become a god. So how about it, will you join the new world Eren?"

Join the new world?......Fuck the new world. If it means following behind someone like him who's caused so much hurt and pain then I can never do it.

"No...."

He looks at me from a far disappoint but then lifts his hand and snaps his fingers. I notice what the meant and quickly draw my revolver but the sniper lady shoots it out of my hand. It skids across the floor and too the wall across the room. Aries, Pieck, and Armin drop from the ledge and all have their weapons ready to launch an assault on me. Does this mean I'll have to fight my best friend?....no.....I refuse it. The three charge straight for me and I can do nothing but block each slash, jab and slice.

I successfully block each hit from Pieck with my sword and kick her away, while constantly dodging Aries's continuos slash attacks. He cuts my thigh and I roll back on the floor avoiding his heavy attack. When I get up I see steam coming from my wound, I've learned how to do a little bit of self healing without using Lucifer powers but I doubt it'll help against multiple slices from Aries and Armin. I'm able to keep some distance between Aries but Armin attacks from behind me, he cuts my back and kicks me forward. That's when Aries slashes upwards on my chest, blood pours excessively from my chest and I fall to my knees from the excruciating pain. Pieck gives me no time to heal by hitting me in the face with her bowstaff, the swing that she dealt was as painful as ever but I take the hit and pull myself up from the floor and continue blocking and enduring the pain until I can't anymore.

Eventually they overwhelm me and I'm on my knees once again, but instead of waiting they carve into me with their weapons until there is barely a part of me where blood isn't visible. I can't fight them not when Armins on their side, all I can do is take the beating. Lucifer is M.I.A and I don't know how long the little bit of healing will last. After the end their barrage of attacks I fall face first to the floor, with blood spewed everywhere all I can feel is the warm liquid filling up my shirt. I could faintly hear Zeke talking from a far to his commanders who have been killing me.

"Armin you know what to do."

I look at Armin while blood filled my eyes, I'm surprised I'm not crying. I guess this is the pay back I needed right? The death I needed.....I guess I was right, I would be dying alone. Before I could think anymore I hear Armin reply back to Zeke.

"I can't....."

"Fine, I'll do it."

Aries states to Armin as he yanks the sword from his hand and pushes it deep down into my back. It's pressed so hard the I can feel it firmly placed in between my rib cage and chest. The pain.....the pain is nothing I've ever felt before. Blood is spewing from my mouth and it won't stop, my healing isn't working and at this point I've been taking it all in and I think it's fit to say....this is where it ends..... I gave it my all but....it ends here. The blood stops dripping from my mouth and my lifeless body lays still with a sword standing straight through my chest.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifers POV

I was in the middle of talking to Eren when all of a sudden I'm taken me from the place I was previously at and into a dark room with one light working. There's a table and two chairs I see in the distance, I walk slowly to it until I see a figure sitting in one of the chairs.......

"So, its you.....Beiste."
--------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes:
Soooooo is Eren dead my peeps? Or is he not? The world may never know 😜 just kidding but you will have to see in the next chapter what happens. Trust me it's about to get very trippy when it gets to the next chapter.
-Gumby-