27: holy shit

The boys are in the cars heading to the place right now and I'm in the living room hacking into the security cameras. It's pretty easy to do but finding out the password for the gates is pretty hard but I got in.

The boys should be in camera 1 any time now, and yep there they are. I look through all the cameras and I can't see any other people.
"See anyone? Over" William asks
"No only you guys" I say
"You need to say over" Dylan says
"Over what?"I say
"Fuck Lilly have you ever used these?" William
"Does it sound like I have?" I say
"Smart"William says
"No one is in site only you guys, over" I say exaggerating the "over"

"See them yet?" Declan asks
"No"
Where are they? There's nothing in the other cameras.
"We see them, were going in" James says
But I can't see them on any of the cameras?
Wait maybe it's a set up...I have to warn them.

"James!" I get no reply
"DYLAN" I get no reply
"Lilly what ever u do, stay home!" I hear someone yell.
Oh no, there in danger what do I do what do I do what do I do?!?!? I'm freaking out.
All of a sudden a wave of anger comes over me.
These were the guys that shot me and tried to kill me again.
Now they are killing my friends

I wheel to armery room and get some guns and slide them in my pocket of the wheel chair. They are hidden kindve.
I wheel down to the car and realise my problem. I'm gonna have to hop, I open the back seat, standing on one leg. And put my wheel chair in the back seat. I hop to the front of the car and get in. I put the key into the ignition and roar down the street.

I make it near the place but park the car outve camera range so they don't know I'm here, now kill me if I'm wrong, they have someone looking at the cameras. This is the difficult bit, I find the first camera. I take a photo with a print out camera and stick the photo infront of the sercurity camera so it looks like nothing is there. I do that to the rest. It's kindve hard because they are high. I fell a couple times but made no sound.

I keep wheeling around and I heard someone. I stay behind a corner and poke my head out.
"so the plan went great" I see a girl talking to a guy and she goes and kisses him.
I get my phone and start recording, not because I'm a perv so I can catch who I think is James girlfriend cheating.
"Such idiots" she says and I feel a ting of anger.
I wheel around more trying to find the boys. I hear people, I go to the direction and see the boys chained up. A guy walks up to Dylan...
And punches him. Dylan can't do anything, what do I do? I reach to the pocket and get the gun, the most silentest one. Even tho it's pretty loud. Those other people I saw are like all the way down the hall. I try to move a lot so one of them see me. James see me and he looks shocked.
I get a small piece of paper and write
"How many people are there?"
Then throw it at him hoping one of them didn't see.
"Just 1 at the moment" he replies
I wheel down the stall hall and look around the corner and see a guy playing with his gun. I take mine out and shoot it at his head. It was loud but not to loud.
"What are you doing here?!?" William whisper yells at me.
"Saving your asses" I say and try find the key. And I found it. Wrapped around that guys neck. I undo all of them. "Where are you guns" I whisper.
"They have them" James whispers
Good thing I came prepared.
So right now there are 8 of us and I brought only 5 guns but 2 tasers.
I give them the stuff. I don't have one.
We hear the others come and the boys act like they are chained up and hide the guns behind them. I wheel into the dark corner behind a couple boxes.

"Help me please" the girl screams
"Baby" I hear James yell.
"Oh for fucks sake" I say in my head.
They turn around.
Oh shit that wasn't in my head.
"Who said that?" The girl asks I stay quiet.
The guy takes out a gun and shoots it at one of the boys head and tells the girl to go away. Oh no he's gonna shoot declan.
I wheel out quietly.
"You are so damn...stupid" he says and pulls the trigger and I jump As he does and tackle him to the ground and start punching the shot outve him.
"YOU JUST FUCKED UP" I keep punching and punching and I look at declan. He's dead I start crying but I don't stop punching. I reach for the gun and shoot his leg and chain him up. So he feels the same pain I felt. I'm gonna make this bitch suffer. I get up, my other leg works?
"Holy shit" I say under my breath the boys say the same. I walk wonkyly and find the other mother fuckers. I grab a gun.

I walk into a room and there all there
"SUP BITCHES" I say and pull out the guy and shoot, i surprised them.
"LILLY WHAT STE YOU DOING???!?" James yells at me when I point the gun at the girl.
I throw my phone at him with the video.
His face goes rock hard.
He shakes his head and I see a sadness and angriness in his face.
I throw the gun,
"Lilly what are you doing?" He asks
The girl asks the same thing in a snobby voice.
"Bringing back memories" is the last thing I said before jumping on here and beating her the fuck up

Well I warned you. It would be long 1049 words.