Chapter 4: Dang dork

Lillys Pov

So we just got to the place where I have a fight and the boys had to came, I swear they're really getting on my nerves.

"Remember what I taught you" Dylan says
"You taught me nothing, dumbass" I say and he puts his hand on his heart and pretends to be hurt.

"WELCOME TO THE RING!!!....... MS MASKED" the reff yells, yes that's what I'm called, no one can know my name or I'm in deep trouble.

"Good luck nerd" Brendan says
And I poke my tounge at him then run into the ring.

Soo I'm vsing some guy called jared, he's one of the jocks at school that bully me, so I let out all my anger on him and smash him to the ground, the crowd goes wild.

I ended up winning the match easily and walk out of the ring back to my group
"Dang dork" Dylan says
"Shut up" I say and we walk to the car and head back to the gym.

For some reason William is being really secretive, we haven't really spoken that much, I'd have to say, he was the most mysterious one out of all of them.

William looks at his face and starts to get worried, what the heck? "Uh um guys we gotta go" William says to his brothers
And they leave in a hurry? What's going on?

Me and Adam walk to my house and watch some tv and have dinner, and then head to bed,  by the way Adam lives with me I always have the house to myself and get lonely so I let him stay in the guest bedroom.

A/N I'm sooo sorry for the people who read these, and how I didn't update, I thought nobody was reading these so I thought maybe I shouldn't write
But if you want more chapters pleaseeeee comment xx