Chapter 40: u asked for it

"Hello" a small chirpy girl says from off the stage. "What's your name?" She asks sweetly and I smile.
"Lilly, what's yours?" She gets surprised when I replied.
"Angel" she says with a big smile.
"I love your dress" I say to her. She's wearing a loose flowery dress.
She blushes and smiles and turns to go back to her friends and they all giggle.
I smile.
"What are we doing up here?" I ask the man
"Oh we want to ask questions" he says
"Oh ok" I say and smile.

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!" A boy, looks about 13 yells from out the crowd.
"Yes?" The man asks him
"I have a question"
I nod.
"Do you have a boyfriend" the boy asks and his friends behind him laugh.
"No" I saw with a chuckle.
The crowd goes o's and I laugh.
Another person has a question.
"What are you guys?" An older girl asks, around our age
"Gang-uh friends" Declan says.
She nods
"What are your hobbies" another person asks.
"We fight" William says.
"Even her?" Another asks and I nod.
"Are you good?" Another asks
"She's a fucken badass" Dylan says and the crowd laughs.
"Show us" a girl says stepping outve the crowd. She looks angry at me.
"I don't think-" She interrupts me
"Fight me bitch" she says
"You got a stick up your ass or something?" I ask and the crowd laughs.
She walks up onto the stage. And goes to push me, I step in time and the crowd goes into suspense. I stare at her. She does for a punch. I dodge it. "I'm not fighting you" I say with gritted teeth.

She goes to kick me. I grab her leg twist it kindve so her body moves then her back faces me. I then put my foot behind her standing knee and bendy leg her. She falls to the ground.
The crowd ohs
She gets back up and looks at me angrily.
She goes to punch my face. I grab it with my hand and push her away.
"I told you...I'm not gonna fight you." I say and she turns to walk away so I turn my back. Then I felt a small punch in my back. I turn slowly.
My instinct was to tackle her. I walk up to her slowly. I see anger in her eyes. I go for a left hook and hit her right in the jaw and then a downwards hook and punch beneath her jaw and her head goes up. I see fear in her eyes.
I back off and go to sit down the crowd just stares.

"What else can you do?" The man asks.
"You guys play rugby?" I ask knowing the answer. Png is obsessed with rugby. They cheer.
"Let's have a game" I say.
They all cheer again. We walked to the field and got into some teams. It was so fun. I got to tackle so many people. Everyone was so surprised and we all made good friends. They're a good sport. We had to head back to the hotel we were staying at because it started to rain. We said goodbyes and told them we'd see them tomorrow. They all cheered and all we did was smile.