Chapter 11: bad girl?

Today is the day that I change.
I will be myself and if someone doesn't like it? They can catch these hands.
I laugh at that thought knowing I'd probably be suspended from fighting and suspended from school hahahaha.

"YO LILLY!" William says while jumping on my bed waking me from my dream.
"GO AWAY DYLAN!" I yell but realised it was William.
"Who are you and what have you done with William?" I say serious. Iv never seen he act like this.
He seemed play full maybe hypo I don't really know.
"Now that we are living together you get to see the fun side of me" he says with a big smile then turns it into a serious face.
"Get up and get ready for school daughter" he says acting like my dad.
I throw a pillow at him then head to the bathroom.

I have a shower and decide if I should be myself? I find a black leather jacket and some black ripped jeans.
Under the jacket I had a plain greyish blackish singlet. Then I tied a red and black plaid shirt around my waist. just to finish it off I had a pair of high healed black boots, they weren't that high. Just a little bit.
I smiled at my appearance, confident but that got crushed after a minute. I'll just be nerd girl.
"LILLY HURRY UP!" Brendan yelled from down stairs I don't have enough time to change!?!?

I walked down the stairs slowly, worried what they would think. They were all standing down there at the end at the stairs, staring at me and I got worried.
"I'll just change quickly" I said and turned around about to head up stairs.
"No no no" they said at the same time.
I turned around
"Wear that, it looks hot" William said
And I started laughing coz I never thought he'd say that.

He started to blush for the first time ever oh my gosh hahahahahaha.
"He has a point" Dylan says and Brendan nods and I chuckle.

We all get on our motor bikes and ride into school roaring through the parking lot and everyone starts to stare, I wouldn't blame them we were really loud.

We park the bikes and get off. The boys take their helmets off and I hesitate to take mine off. I take it off and I hear gasps from multiple people and I smirk so do the boys. We walk into the school and everyone moves outve of way. Iv never felt like this.
I felt......
Fearless.