BONUS : EPILOGUE ; PART 2

Comenzar desde el principio

Tyler's small smile, childish disappeared. He licked his lips and opened his mouth to say something, but he never got the chance.

"They are here, Tyler."

Tyler's eyes widened. His jaw went slack, and his feet dropped to the stage floor with a thud that resonated through the pit. If he wasn't already laying down, he would've fainted again.

Slowly, uncertainly, he sat up and hopped down from the stage, Josh holding onto his arms to keep him steady.

But Josh holding on to him wasn't enough. His legs felt like rubber. Black spots began covering his vision, and for a moment he felt like he was going to black out again.

Josh draped one of Tyler's arm over his shoulder and wrapped his arm around his waist to prop him up.

"I'm right here with ya, Ty," Josh said reassuringly.

"No," Tyler shook his head and set his jaw. "No, I want to talk to them alone."

Josh's eyes narrowed in confusion, and he looked over at him. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Tyler bit his lip and nodded, but the look in his eyes made Josh wonder if he really was sure.

"Okay..." Josh said finally. "You can stand?"

Again, Tyler nodded.

"You got your gun on you?" Josh asked, raising an eyebrow.

Tyler scoffed and looked over at Josh. "A gun! While I see my family?" He exclaimed, putting his hand over his heart. "Who do you take me for, Josh?"

Josh just rolled his eyes and held out his hand. Tyler looked down before pouting and pulling his gun out from under his shirt.

"There," he declared, dropping the semi-automatic in Josh's hand.

"And...?" Josh said expectantly, hand still outstretched.

Tyler let out an exasperated huff and knelt on the floor. He rolled up his pant leg and pulled out the knife he had hidden in his sock.

"There," he said as he stood up again, slapping the knife onto Josh's palm.

"Other leg, Tyler," Josh ordered as he shoved Tyler's weapons in his own belt.

Tyler rolled his eyes and stomped his foot like an annoyed teenager. "That's all, Josh!"

Josh eyed Tyler suspiciously, but a small smirk played on his lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked, intertwining his hand with Tyler's and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I know you see me standing here," Tyler shrugged, chewing on his bottom lip. He always did that when he was nervous, but pretending not to be, Josh had noticed. "I'm ready."

Josh nodded and leaned over, pressing his lips against the small bit of exposed collarbone peaking out from his shirt-Tyler's sweet spot.

"Fine, if you say so," Josh smirked when he felt Tyler shudder under his touch. He straightened and gave Tyler's hand another squeeze. "I'll go get them."