BONUS : EPILOGUE ; PART 2

"You're a disgrace."

"A monster. A fucking monster."

"You don't deserve them. You don't deserve anyone."

"You don't even deserve to be called a person after all the shit you've done."

"You think..."

"...you honestly think in this sick, twisted brain of yours..."

"...that they still consider you their son?"

"Their brother?"

"You're nothing to them. Less than nothing."

"Nothing but a fucking monster."

Tyler's eyes shot open, and he immediately called out for Josh.

But Josh wasn't there.

No one was.

Tyler was alone, lying in the middle of the stage. He slowly propped himself up on his elbows, wincing as he rubbed his forehead with one hand.

Tyler pushed himself up into a sitting position, crossing his legs and sitting criss-cross like a child. He sat there, in the center of the stage, for a long while, rocking back and forth ever so slightly. His mind was still fuzzy around the edges.

If he didn't look insane before, he definitely looked insane now.

As he stared out into the empty pit in front of him, he faintly heard footsteps coming from the stage right entrance behind him.

Turning his head over so slightly, he looked over his shoulder and saw a familiar face walking into the pit.

"Josh!" Tyler smiled. He ran his hand through his hair and giggled as Josh walked over to him.

"Hey Ty," Josh replied, leaning up against the stage. "You okay?"

Tyler laid down on his stomach, resting his chin on his hand and swinging his legs back and forth in the air.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" Tyler tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

Josh blinked. "You passed out, Tyler," he said.

"Oh...I dunno what was wrong with me," Tyler shrugged. He then drew his eyebrows together and frowned. "I had a bad dream though, Josh."

"Hm?" Josh sounded, leaning forward and pressing his lips against Tyler's forehead.

"It...It was my family," Tyler whispered, locking his eyes with Josh's. "They were here."

Josh remind silent.

"Funny dream, huh?" Tyler said with a light, sarcastic laugh. "It was so scary, Josh. Like a nightmare."

Josh closed his eyes and sighed. When he opened them again, they were misty with tears. "Tyler..." he began, but his voice trailed off.