9. Smacked.

!WARNING! : This chapter may contain 'scary' parts. (I suppose)
(And contains swear words).

If you have a very weak stomach this may not be the chapter for you. So continue at your own risk.
Though I highly doubt it's scary or grose but just to be sure I put this warning up. ;)
------------

Hope you like the chapter though. Let me hear what you think! :)

-----------------------------------
Something slapped you in the face which woke you from the darkness. You were bound to a chair with heavy, rusted chains and a dirty rope. Men were surrounding you, yelling at you in Italian. The men were vile, their long dirty, greasy hair hanging in front of their faces. Their clothes were torn and dark brown and red stains were decorating it. Not to mention they smelled awful.

You have been in that chair for at least hours but you don't really know how long. The room doesn't have any windows so there is no way telling what time of day it is. The only light in the room were two torches, or at least that's what you could see in the room since you were in the middle of it and thus your back was faced to the other side of the room.

You are bleeding. This you knew by the small stream of blood dripping down your face. You were bruised all over and you had cuts everywhere. Though you couldn't tell how severe your wounds were since they beat you up so bad you couldn't tell were the pain was coming from anymore.

What you did know was that they were, probably, asking you about Ezio. Since that was the only thing you understood. But since you don't speak any Italian, okay except for the few swearwords you heard Ezio say, you couldn't answer them nor ask them anything.
They didn't know, yet, that you speak English. You hadn't said a word since you got there and the only sound they heard you make were your cries.
They apparently haven't heard me talk to Leonardo, the idiots.

Though they haven't done much 'awful' things, yet. You've mostly been beaten and from the stories you heard about torture methods you dearly hoped they wouldn't do any of those awful things.

After a long time the men left the room and thus left you alone in the dark room, the torches extinguished. The room was cold and damp. You spend probably hours shaking from fear, damp clothes and mostly the pain which exhausted you. The only thing you could hear was water slowly dripping down somewhere in the room. Eventually you succumbed to sleep, after all you needed rest to heal.

----------A day or so later----------

The next day wasn't as bad. The men mostly left you alone. Sadly they didn't feed you anything since you got here. Though they did give you a cup of water which you had gratefully gulped down.

Suddenly a man came in.  You tensed. You recognized him since he's the one who tortured you. He had, greasy, shoulder length dark brown hair, brown eyes and a scar on his face.

"We know you don't speak Italian." He started in English with a heavy Italian accent. Your eyes grew big at his words. "One of our men heard you speak to that pathetic little inventor." He chuckled darkly. "Did you really think we would have not figured that out?"
You gritted your teeth which made him chuckle again. "It would be wise to speak now, girl." He slowly walked around your chair trying to intimidate you. "Do you know the assassino?" You glared at him but did not answer. He slapped you in your face. "Answer me girl!" You growled at the stinging feeling in your cheek which made him smirk. Darn this guy is crazy.

He turned around grabbing something from a bag he had brought with him and had put on a table when he walked in. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. So I will ask you one more time..." He turned around with some awfully looking rusty steel device. "Do you know the assassino?" You looked away from him. You always were hardheaded and never was one to betray anyone. And how could you know about which 'assassino' he was asking anyway? Your stubborn brain told you.

This didn't satisfy the guy at all. "So it shall be." He gnashed his teeth and spat at your feet, which were bare since they had taken your shoes. Brown, warm saliva crawling it's way down your feet which obviously grossed you out.
But this didn't last long for the man started to put the device on your right hand. You tried to pull your hand away in fear of what it would do but your wrists were bound to the armrests so there wasn't much left to do except fear what is to come. He attached the thing to one of your fingers and looked you square in the eyes. "Any last words?" He asked sarcastically. You gritted your teeth as a means of bracing yourself. "Well, your choice." A loud snap filled the room as you screamed. Tears filled your eyes as you looked down to your right hand and saw your, crooked, ring finger which was now broken.

Still, you didn't say a word. You knew those templars were bad people and should be stopped or at least be stalled. Because of this you didn't give them what they wanted even if it mean your demise.
Though, you really hoped it wouldn't have to be that way and someone would save you or they would let you go as an act of kindness. Though you highly doubted that. Now would be the time to burst through that door beardy boy...

"Now, did your pretty little mind tell you yet if you know the assassino?" He asked while standing behind you now. Your anger was getting the best of you know. "How the hell am I supposed to know who or what you're talking about?!" You spat at him. He looked surprised at you talking but quickly masked it. "Ah, she talks." He chuckled. "But child of course you know him. Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Your little lover." He smirked at your surprised face. "He is not my lover!" He quickly stepped in front of you and grabbed hold of your chin. "Ah, but you know him." This pissed you off even more and thus you spat in his face. After all he deserved it after all the things he had done to you.
"No, I don't! Now let me go!" He slapped you in the face, again. "You will regret this puttana!" He quickly grabbed your middle finger and adjusted the device to it. "No, please don't!" You screamed. "You should've listened little girl! You should have just answered my questions!" And then the same snap was heard followed by your screams and your sobs.

"Now tell me where he is and I'll let you go!" You shook your head 'no' to which he slapped you again in response which made a sob escape. "Tell me!" He yelled at you. "Vaffanculo, voi stronzo!" You yelled back at him, which pisses him off more. "If that's how you want to play you coglione!" He turned around and put a chair about a metre away in front of you and walked towards the door which was behind you. "Know that this is your own doing girl!" You heard him open the door and heard footsteps coming in. Two men came into view dragging someone along and shoved the person into the chair and put chains on him. The person groaned and looked up at you. "Y/N!" He cried. It was Leonardo. His face was covered in dirt and bruises and blood trickled out of his nose. "Oh my, Leo what have they done to you?!" You cried. Something slapped you in the face, again.

It was the man who had been torturing you. You totally forgot he was here because of Leonardo being dragged in here. "Shut up girl!" He yelled. "If you don't want to speak maybe your friend will." He chuckled darkly.
"Please don't hurt him! He doesn't have anything to do with this!" You cried. "Oh, I won't. At least, not yet." He signalled his men who started to gag Leonardo. He put the device on your pinky finger this time. "Now tell me where he is and I'll spare your friend!" You shook your head no. He moved towards the device which made you scream in horror. "No, no! Please!" He looked you straight in the eyes and spoke lowly. "This is your own doing little girl. You should've just answered." And the snap was heard again and your screams filled the room. Leonardo's angry muffled screams joining you as he tried to scream at the man.

"Now since you didn't answer my questions I'm afraid I'm forced to ask your friend." He chuckled darkly. He walked towards the bag and grabbed another device which looked even more horrifying and started walking towards Leonardo which made you panick. "No! Please don't hurt him! Please, I beg you!"

-----------------------------------
Translations (mostly swear words):
Assassino: assassin.
Puttana: whore/bitch
Vaffanculo, voi stronzo! : Fuck you, you asshole!
Coglione: moron

-----------------------------------
Sorry for the amount of swear words. I did it because I imagine the templars (in this chapter) to be vile men who swear a lot. And back in those days people were way more horrific than now hence the torture. I also felt like it would give this chapter a bit more 'effect'.

I'm also sorry for the seriousness in this story. I really doubted if I would put it in the story but I think it makes this story a bit different from the others. (?)
Though do not worry for the story! Things are going to happen now. Ough, the excitement!

Please tell me what you think of it! :)

See ya la'a!