2. Bumping b****es

Ezio Auditore da Firenze P.O.V. present day

Now, when you say the word 'assassin' one would not simply think about a man dragging a teenager along the street. Well, today might be the day people would. I, still, had a firm grip on her wrist trying to get her to Leonardo's house, but good god this girl was exceedingly slow. Also this girl was as balanced as a mountain atop a needle. Continually tripping over something, though I was sure there was nothing to trip over. Because of this I had to yank her wrist to keep her on her feet. She wouldn't make a good assassin.

After a good fifteen minutes, which I myself could've done in about three, five at most. We reached Leonardo's house. After pounding a few times on the door with my fist, maybe just nearly breaking the door down, he finally opened. "Well, who is this nice young la-" I shoved him aside. "Not now Leonardo!" As I dragged the girl over the threshold, she tripped, again. Tumbling face first to the floor. Great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader P.O.V. few hours earlier

The song Chandelier was bouncing against the walls, shaking the windows of the house. I was showing my bedroom my special dance skills. Like really, they're sick as frick. I trained years to get this far. *cough* I was standing on my bed swinging and portraying some moves that looked like a cat drowning in a toilet. "I'M GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELE-IER!" I jumped of the bed onto my floor. "FROM THE CHANDELE-IE-IER!!" I jumped into the air and landed on one knee, proposing style. "I'M GONNA LIVE LIKE TOMORROW DOESN'T EXIST. OH YEAH, NO IT DOESN'T" I stood up and grabbed my plush Frodo doll and used it as a microphone. Poor Frodo. "I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry!" I yelled and jumped onto my bed, well tried. When my foot touched the edge of the bed, I slipped which made me fall back to where I came from, of course face first. I prepared myself to getting my bed shoved in my face. But...

I never met the 'soft' surface of my mattress, oh no. What I did meet wasn't soft, heck it made the bed heavenly soft compared to this. My face planted itself onto a cold, hard surface. My nose immediately filled with a foul smell I couldn't recognize.Can't remember my room smelling this bad. I cleaned it like a year ago. But the familiar metallic smell quickly took it's place. I pushed myself up into a sitting position discovering I landed on some sort of pebbled path or something. Who put these freaking pebbles in my room?! I quickly wiped away the blood from my nose and stood up. As I turned around to take a look at my surroundings something crashed into me. I, again, started falling back to dear mother earth. Damn, I must be so freaking attractive. I mean; I keep getting knocked off my feet all the time. "Ough!" As I looked up to figure out which dumbass crashed into me now. I met with some pretty hazel eyes. Like, damn boy. He had some deep brown colored hair but before I could investigate more about this dude I was pulled up quite forcefully and started getting dragged along with him. I doubted if I was going to follow this stranger but then I heard yelling and looked behind me to look at the source. Shit. I saw a bunch of heavily armored men with very, very big shiny swords and spears. Nope, nope, nope! Without thinking any further I started running after the guy. After I was done stumbling I mean.

After a huge amount of running he shoved me into an alleyway corner and pressed himself against me. Nope! Get out! You're in the bubble. Heck no! "Ehh, what are you doin-" But before I could say any more he shoved his hand over my mouth. "Shut up woman!" He whisper/yelled to me. Damn boy, no need to be so rude. What would yo momma think ay?

I heard some screaming in the distance but didn't pay much attention to it to actually know what they were saying. Mostly because there was some guy humping me. I saw those man running past the alleyway we were in. Why are they dressed so weird. Did I crash into a comic con of sorts? I looked at the guy. Yeezy boy, nice dress you're wearing. I don't know how long I've been staring at the guydress he was wearing but I ended up at his face eventually. Oh lord, those jaws are on fleek and those eyes... I don't know if I said it out loud but at that moment he yanked his head towards me. He took his hand of my mouth. "What's your name signorina?" Yeah, after humping me you're gonna talk fancy to me. "Y/n..." I mumbled..

He apparently didn't care much because he started dragging me along, again. After an eternity of running we ended up at some bigass wooden door which he now was trying to destroy or something. Oi my legs...Aggressive much? Some guy opened the door and said "Well, who is this nice young lad-" but got shoved aside by my captor or savior, whatever he is, while he started yelling "Not now Leonardo!" Damn boy, you got some issues. He yanked my arm again, but this time I tripped on the doorstep which he tried to yank me over. Error! Were going down we're yelling timber please send help! But as one might have expected my face slammed against the floor and everything went dark. Yay...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey kids!

Know you know how you ended up here mwuhahaha. I will try to upload the new chapter ASAP. By the way, in this story you - the reader - will be about 19/20/21 years old in order to add up to Ezio's age. Who will be around 27 right now. Which means it doesn't really follow the game but oh well. It's my book mwuhahah.

I wonder what will happen when you wake up... ;)

Please bear with me until the next chapter.

See ya later !

**Under editing**