5. Freaky Firenze.

You walked out into the bright noon sun and as a 'kind' greeting it blinded you. "Lovely" you huffed. "Thanks for flashing me, big one." You murmured which rewarded got you a raised eyebrow and a curious look from Ezio. You just scoffed and walked ahead of him which wasn't a good idea after all because before you could get two steps ahead of him something grabbed your wrist and gently pulled you back into a massive object.

Ezio had pulled you into his chest.

"Mate, piss off or so-mmfgh.." but before you could finish your face got squished into his chest which only resulted in some vague murmuring. He brushed your hair behind your ear and whispered softly "It would be better for your safety to stay beside me, bambina." You pushed against his chest to create some space and looked into his eyes, quite pissed obviously. "Well beardy boy, I'm an actual adult now so you better keep your weird little hands off of me and shut the frick up. I can perfectly take care of myself." He looked at you quite amused before pulling you into his side hanging his arm upon your shoulder. "Beninteso. Let me guide this independent adult around then." He said and started walking again. You huffed, clearly not amused by his actions but accepted it anyway because you didn't want to go back inside.

After quietly walking around like this for about twenty minutes and annoying Ezio with your endless amount of questions you smelled something so delicious and so heavenly yet so familiar you got really avid and frantically looked around. "Oh gosh, this smells so good!" Ezio looked at you with raised eyebrows. The loser probably hasn't smelled it yet.

Your curiosity and stomach took over and before Ezio could do anything you yanked yourself out of his grasp and started running following that delicious smell. You heard him say, okay yell, his favorite word in the whole wide world: 'Cazzo' after you but you didn't care for you would find the source of that heavenly smell. You ran into the crowd of people on the street, gently pushing some aside in your hunt for the source of the smell earning you some angry Italian words.

After running for a few minutes, turning around corners and bumping into a bunch of people you finally found it. At the end of the street there was some sort of stall with a guy baking pizza's! You started walking towards it but stopped when you figured you didn't have any money and didn't speak any Italian. And oh yeah, the lil' prick was nowhere in sight. You decided to turn around to find the dumbass when something grabbed your wrist. "Oh Ezio, thank G-..." But before you could finish the thing pulled you into an alleyway. You were now surrounded by a group of masked man."Oh Geez, you lot aren't Ezio..." Swallowing the lump in your throat you put up your little act. "Well, err good afternoon ya lot. I see I'm disturbing your little loser convention. So with pain in my heart I will leave yall now. Good day..." But you didn't get far since a bunch of masked guys stepped right in front of you. You turned around thinking that you maybe could get out the other way, which didn't work either. "Err, can you like please move?.." The guy in front of you chuckled. "So you know our good friend Ezio Auditore?" The guy said in some weird rusty English accent. You squinted your eyes at the guy obviously not trusting him. "Who? Well err, I gotta disappoint ya mate. Never heard of that guy, I'm very sorry." He didn't seem so amused by your answer because he grabbed you by your wrist quite roughly. "Then who is this Ezio you spoke of not so long ago?" He said, venom clear in his voice. You yanked your, now bruising, wrist out of his grasp. "Geez dude, did your mother not teach you how to treat a lady? Ezio is my puppy okay. You jealous?" This clearly pissed him off because he grabbed his sword. "Geez mate, calm the frick frack down. No need to start cutting vegetables now." He now pulled his sword out of it's holder. Oh lord...

As you took a step back you bumped into someone. You quickly turned around to meet with those familiar eyes. "I suggest you leave this nice young lady alone. I do not think your mothers would like to see you treat a lady like this." You heard some weird noise of metal sliding down and looked at the source of the sound, which was Ezio's wrists. Your eyes met with blades, each wrist decorated with a shiny one. "Damn boy, you look sharp today." You got a 'shut-up-not-now' glance from Ezio and decided it would be best to keep your mouth shut, for now. "Today is your lucky day Ezio Auditore for I have no desire to kill you right now." The guy glanced at you for a second, turned around and ran away. "Yeah, take your play buddies with you, ya sissy!" You yelled after him. Which earned you a sharp poke in your side. But before you could comment on that too Ezio had already grabbed your hand and dragged you after him.

After silently walking for a few minutes behind Ezio like a lost puppy you got dragged into an alleyway, again. You were shoved against the wall hearing a loud bang right next to your head. You glanced in the direction of the sound to find Ezio's fist planted into the wall right next to your face. You looked into his angry eyes which had a hint of worry in them for just a second but you were a bit too frightened to notice that. "What were you thinking?! You can't just run off like that. The city is filled with fools that would love to crush your pretty little face!" The anger in his voice scared you and you looked down. "I-I-I smelled pizza..." You whispered as an answer. A pair of fingers were gently placed underneath your chin pulling your chin up forcing you to look at him. You looked into Ezio's eyes who now softened a bit. "You smelled pizza?" He said amused. "Err, yeah... I'm sorry I should've asked you but you know pizza is just so good and I love it so much." He chuckled. It was silent for a minute or so before he started talking again. "You're forgiven but promise me you'll never do such things to me ever again." He gave you a seriously look. "Promise." Not.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ezio had guided you home after buying you a piece of pizza. He opened the door of the building you were staying in since you got here but you did not meet the happy Leonardo as you had expected. Instead your eyes met with the whole place trashed.

Ezio frantically started looking around, yelling Leo's name while you just stood there frozen in the hallway not really knowing what to do. He came down the stairs saying some things in Italian which sounded pretty much like swear words but decided not to ask right now. He stood at the base of the stairs for a few seconds, looking kind of like a lost puppy, before he spoke.

"They took him."

------------------------------------------------------------

**Under editing**

~~ Sorry for not updating earlier! Finals are coming and I'm about to die lol. I hope you like this update though. I changed some details and stuff, gave the reader some more sass as well. I hope you like it! See ya later kids! :) ~~

~~ I rewrote this quite fast and thus haven't checked for any mistakes yet. Sorry! I will check it later. ~~