3. Punching babyfaces.

Reader P.O.V.

I heard voices mumbling in the distance. I was lying in a soft bed. Very soft bed actually... Heck, my bad isn't this soft. Though, I didn't really care right now because, you know, I was tired and all. The voices kept mumbling things but I couldn't really figure out what they were saying. Who on earth doesn't have the decency to be quiet when someone is trying to sleep?! I tried to turn around in an attempt to ignore the voices. But, my attempts were useless because my body didn't move an inch. As a protest I tried to yell at the voices to shut the hell up and let me sleep but the only sound that I seemed to make was a very weird dying whale like noise. Damn... The voices stopped for a second. It was awfully quiet until I heard footsteps inching closer towards my limp, useless body. I tried to open my eyes, which was also a pathetic attempt because even they didn't feel like working. Suddenly the voices started again but this time a lot more closer to me. They were whispering in some weird language I couldn't understand so I tried, again, to tell them to shut up and leave or something gosh. But as you may expect I only made a pathetic whimper. The voices stopped again so I tried for the second time to open my eyes which actually worked for once.

Getting flashed is a freaking understatement.

I met with the same hazel eyes from earlier hovering above my face. I panicked, screamed and slapped as hard as I could in the dudes face. "Eww! Get off me you perverted babyface!" After an soft "Ough!" and a very angry dude glaring at me I started to frantically look around. I found out that I was in some weirdly decorated old like room, which was a mess by the way, with a fireplace who was giving shelter to a cozy fire. The bed I was on looked old as well. "Heck boy, where'd ya put me? In a museum? Geez man, you need to clean this place and maybe hire someone to redecorate this place. Sir, I hope your mom won't kill you for this 'cause my mom will skin me alive if she sees my room looking like this." I looked back to see that there was another dude in the room. "Ay, old man. Where am I? 'Cause I would really like to go home now if you don't mind." Both men looked at me like I was a ghost or something and didn't answer my question. "Are you deaf or just plain stupid?" I asked them rudely, getting quite annoyed now. They looked dumbstruck by this.

Suddenly sir beardy hazel eyed kid started talking. "Woman, you should show more respect to my friend Leonardo here." He said sternly, making me gulp out of fear. This dudes aura was threatening to say the least. But, knowing you you ain't bow down to no man. ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! No? No one? Mkay...

"You're in Firenze. How can you not know this? You were walking on the streets alone so I must assume you got here yourself? Did you lose your father perhaps?" Feeling my confidence come back I answered. "Well, sir beardy boy. Firenshismawhat? Do not doubt my intelligence for I will beat you at, err, Twister quite easily. And I don't need no daddy to roam around the freaking streets so don't play mister old guy with me." He squeezed his eyes at me making me swallow, again. "Firenze, signorina. And if you do not know where you are can you at least try to tell us how you got here, alone?" You thought about it for a moment, thinking that it might be better if you do not tell him what you were doing in your room just hours before. Though you are an amazing dancer, it might be better to leave the peasants uninformed. "I, err, I was in my bedroom and fell but when I got up I was laying on some weirdass dirty street. But, what are ya pals wearing? Is there some sort of party going on that I missed out on?" I winked at them. "Ay! You're dressed quite eccentric yourself!" He said shocked. You looked down at your bodice to meet your clothes. They were dirty with bloodstains on it. "What are you talking about? What day is it? What time is it? Why are my clothes so damn dirty? You didn't touch me funny did ya!" You started to freak out again.

Both man looked at you strangely. "It's the year 1486, May 21st, in the morning to be precise. You were out for two days. Your clothes are the ones I found you in but they got dirty because of, well, you know how we met." Hearing this the old guy looked funny at the bearded dude.

You looked at them as if you were in shock and then started laughing, quite loudly, and slightly looking like a psychopath on the loose. "Ha! You're a funny guy! Now, tell me the truth because I know we're in the year 2017." They now looked at me as if I was crazy. "We are not joking..." Reality dawned upon you when you realized he wasn't lying to you. But how? Time traveling is impossible. How'd the what the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac... But before you could ask them any more questions you started to feel dizzy and everything went dark, again. The last thing you heard was beardy boy yelling. "God no, not again!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V.

You woke up again to find that you were alone at the moment. You decided that it would be an excellent moment to go and figure out where you were and how to leave this place filled with weirdos. As soon as you pushed yourself up you started to feel nauseous but decided to ignore it. You got out of bed to see that there were two doors in your room, you decided to open the one on the right side of the room first. It turned out to be some sort of bathroom which looked quite civil, somehow. You closed the door and walked to the other door on the left side of the room and opened it. Your eyes met with the longest hallway you've ever seen. It was decorated with loads and loads of paintings and sketches of which some you recognized but couldn't really tell from what or where. You slowly walked through the hallway in an attempt to make as little noise as possible.

After a minute or two of slowly sneaking along the hallway you reached the end which had a huge window and stairs on the left side. You walked towards the window to see what was outside. There was some sort of canal with small boats floating around and on the side there was a street buzzing with people. You stayed there for a while, observing the people in their weird clothes doing their thing. The sight of it confirmed that you really were in another time, at least a few hundred years back.

You turned to walk down the stairs something grabbed your wrist. You tried to scream but before you even could make a sound a hand slid over your mouth. Really?! I abruptly turned around to find beardy boy there. "Geez boy, are you going to push me against the wall again?" He sighed and suddenly picked you up, bridal style. "Heck no boy! Put me down! NOT A-FREAKING-GAIN" You screamed at him and started to kick and hit around you to make him let go. He didn't seem to care much though 'cause his grip only tightened and he kept on walking while getting punched everywhere. You suddenly slapped him right in the face, smiling internally at your small victory. He stopped walking and glared extremely pissed at you, so pissed that you immediately stopped moving, fear written all over your face. "Leonardo said you shouldn't walk in order not to hurt yourself." He mumbled. "I can perfectly take care of myself, thank you very much. Now, put me down please." He did as you said and gently put you down. "Thank you very much. Good day." You said sarcastically as you tried to casually walk away but your head thought otherwise and you suddenly felt really dizzy and stumbled. You fell face first into a wall and dropped to the floor. You groaned but beardy boy chuckled quite loud. Brat. "Shall I carry you signorina?" He said with a smirk plastered on his stupid face. Game's on beardy boy. You just nodded acknowledging your defeat. For now.

He had carried you back to your room, put you back on the bed and sat down in the chair next to it. "Now, what was your name again, little girl?" You looked at him, doubting if you should tell him. "Y/n..." He nodded. "Hmm, pretty name for a signorina like you." He mumbled. You looked at him quite indignantly while he smirked at you. "What's your name, beardy boy?" Immediately wiping that smirk of his hairy face. Burn. "Ezio Auditore da Firenze." He said sternly. You nodded. "Who's that other guy?" He sighed. "That is Leonardo Davinci, my good friend." You laughed. "Your kidding me right? That's impossible." He looked at you with a serious look. "No..." He said calmly. "THE Leonardo Davinci?!" You nearly yelled. He just nodded slowly as you squealed. "You know him?" "Err, well, yes and no. He is quite famous in my time for his paintings and inventions." I swear I saw a small smile on his face, just for a second.

"Can you tell me how I got here?" Curiosity getting the best of you. He repositioned himself in the chair, folded his hands and gave you a serious look. "Well..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps! Here's a quick update. Hope you like it!

**Under editing**