8. Hooked.

It was dark, like, very dark.
Almost as dark as Loki's hair. Almost.
And nearly as dark as your soul. Nearly...

You tried to look around but all you could see was darkness. Am I looking at my heart or something?
You tried to move but you were numb. Darn, I should've eaten more bananas this morning.
You noticed then that you were lying on your stomach on something hard, cold and pretty flat. Which you you assumed to be the ground, 'cause you know...
As you were thinking about the lovely floor aka ground you were lying upon you noticed that there were voices nearby. You didn't understand them, nor were you able to figure out from who the voices were and where they were coming from. The voices were more like muffled sounds and you couldn't figure out if it belonged to a woman or a man.

I mean, it sounded high enough that it could've been beardy boy after he was kicked quite hard in the ding dongs. Hard. Like really hard.
But you hardly doubt it was him 'cause he's a twat and probably didn't even have those things to begin with.

But then!

You noticed your eyes were closed. Of course.
You tried to peel your eyes open as something started to shake your shoulder. Great.
You groaned and something or rather someone started to chuckle.
You finally managed to peel your eyes open to lock eyes with someone you didn't expect to see.
"Leo my ol' geezer!" You exclaimed in all your enthusiasm which sends a sharp pain through your head. Shouldn't have done that. "Ssst y/n!" He whisper yelled to you. "Do not anger them. They will not hesitate to silence you again!" He whispered as he helped you up so you could sit. "What are you talking ab..." You felt a sharp pain, again, in the back of your head and tried to touch it but that smart action only made it hurt more. You looked at your fingers that just touched the sore spot and noticed blood on them. "Great..." You mumbled. "I'm sorry that they did this to you y/n..." Leonardo said as he handed you a cup of water. "Drink this. It will help with your headache." He said with a sad smile.

You gratefully took it as your throat was as dry as your granny and you were thirsty as heck. "Thanks kid... What happened Leo?" He looked confused at you calling him kid but ignored it. "They hit you at the back of your head and took you here. Hopefully they don't know that you know Ezio otherwise this might end up badly..." He whispered. "Ehm, who are 'they'?" Leonardo looked concerned at you. "Templars y/n..."

You gave him a confused look. "I'm sorry what?" Leo sighed and looked down. "The templars are an order that seek to create a perfect world by shepherding humanity. They want to take away the freedom of men because they believe that human nature is too prone to corruption..." You huffed. "Well, that's bull. They need to be stopped." Leo looked up at you, hope glinting in his eyes. "And they will, my friend."

You looked around at your surroundings. You noticed you were in some 'upgraded' cell or something. The room had four stone walls of one which had a wooden door with a small metalbarred window in it, the floor was littered with paperwork and scrolls with scribbles on it, and there was a bookshelf holding old, dusty books and in the corner of the room was some sort of dirty mattress with a thin blanket on it. As you turned around you noticed a crack in one of the walls which let some sunlight in, letting you know you weren't hidden away in some sort of dungeon but somewhere on or above the ground which could make escaping easier.

"Why did they take you here Leo?" Leo had, in the meantime, now found an old rag and a bucket with some water in it and was walking towards you. "They want me to figure out how the apple works..." You looked confused at him but he ignored the looks you gave him and started to clean the back of your head, which stung, obviously. You were quiet for a moment, trying to figure out why they need someone to figure out how a piece of fruit works. I mean, just eat the damn thing. Right?
You opened your mouth to ask why they need him to figure out how to eat a damn piece of fruit but didn't get the chance to because the door behind you opened.

A horrible sound of creaking metal hinges filled your ears of which you wanted to make a snarky comment about until something grabbed your arm and started dragging you towards the door. You tried to get out of the persons iron grasp as Leonardo, still in the cell, was yelling at the guards. "Please don't hurt her! She's got nothing to do with this!"
You were thrashing around, kicking and screaming at the guards that came towards you. "Get your filthy hands of me you turd!"
You were dragged around a corner when suddenly something smacked you at the side of your head and everything went dark, again.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this book and please don't forget to read the previous chapters. THEY ARE IMPORT TO THIS STORY BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

See ya later peeps.