1. An Unexpected Meeting

**** WARNING **** ****EVERYONE PLEASE READ****

Please be aware that this book contains strong language. Though it's not a lot/awful (a mild swear word here and there) proceed at own risk.

**** I'M EDITING THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW SO SOME CHAPTERS ARE TEMPORARILY UNPUBLISHED ****

Which means that the chapters available now are edited. I added some extra sass/'humor'/jokes, slightly changed sentences, changed the chapter titles (they were annoying me as frick) and corrected mistakes. The story line however hasn't changed much.

Please notify me of mistakes or basically anything else. (gimme attention lol x )

Constructive criticism though will be much appreciated!

Now please go on and have fun reading this book! x :)

(This is a temporary note and will be deleted soon.)

----------------------------------------------

Ezio Auditore da Firenze P.O.V.

My legs were thumping on the floor. Yes, I was running. No, it's not an exercise, oh no. I was chasing some birdbrain Templar. This guy tried to murder my good friend Leonardo, but sadly for him I walked in on him, just in time to stop him. Now he was trying to escape, little did he know that I know Firenze like the back of my hand.

Meanwhile I had already climbed on top of a house and I was now following him via the rooftops while he was running down the streets. Pathetic. The fool thought he lost me and ran into an alleyway. He stood there panting, frantically looking around. Seeing no one he probably thought I lost him which meant he was in the clear because his appearance started to look calm again. But oh boy, you're not out of the woods yet. The idiot did not notice that I was standing right above him on the roof of one of the houses surrounding this alleyway. Did I think about letting him go? Maybe. But no one can hurt my friends, let alone even try to. Thus, his actions will cost him his life. Not that it mattered anyway, it was an Templar after all.

I slit out my hidden knives and jumped down the building right on top of the man. I immediately punctured his common carotid artery and slit his throat. He turned around and looked me right in the eyes. The shock and guilt evident in his eyes. He made a gurgling sound and dropped to the ground. As I watched him plunge back to earth someone screamed "There! Get him!" Guards, of course. Did I tell you this city has guards on the look out for me today? Well, I did now.

I sighed and started running, turning corners and bumping into groups of people in order to lose the guards. After a few minutes of running I got some distance between the guards and me. I turned around a corner as another attempt to put some distance between me and them. I looked behind my to try and get a glimpse of them, to see if they were near. Suddenly I crashed into someone. "Ough!" I could feel my body descend to earth, face first. Somehow, my landing wasn't hard, no, it was soft. I looked down to figure out what the heck I landed on. Instead of finding a pile of weird pillows underneath me, my eyes made contact with the most magnificent y/e/c orbs I've ever seen. I caught sight of the most beautiful y/h/c locks with a hint of curves in them. I looked a bit more at the signora her face finding her pretty soft pink lips. "Eh..." She said, softly. The sound of her voice was angelic and calm, though fear was evident in her eyes. "There he is!" Of course, the guards. I quickly stood up, grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled here up and starting running while dragging her along with me. She hesitated for a second but stumbled and started following me, probably realizing she rather not talk to the guards today.

Again, I swirled around corners. Okay, we swirled around corners. The sound of our legs thumping on the ground evident in the air. After a while I thought we made enough distance between them and pulled her into an alleyway. How ironic.

I shoved her into a dark corner and pressed myself against her body. No, I'm not that kind of man. It was to make our forms as small as possible in hopes of not being seen. "Ehh, what are you doin-" I shoved my hand over her mouth. "Shut up woman!" I whispered to her. "Where did they go?!" I heard in the distance. Though just a few second later i could see a bunch of guards running past the alleyway, the sound of metal clanking following after them.

We stood there for a few more minutes. Just to be sure the guards were gone. When I returned my gaze back to her I saw her y/e/c orbs staring back at me, fear evident in her eyes. Had she been staring at me the whole time? I took my hand off her mouth which had been resting there the whole time. Somehow I felt sad at the loss of our contact. What is going on with me?! Though my thoughts were racing through my head, I found it necessary to be civil to her right now after all I put her through. "What's your name, bella?" I asked her. At least I needed the answer to this question, for I would figure out the rest later. "Y/n...". She mumbled. Her soft voice caressing my ears. What a beautiful name... Damn I'm getting really soft. Argh! I thought. Fear crept upon me at the thought of it. Nevertheless there wasn't much time to think about my problems right now.

I grabbed her wrist and started dragging her with me, again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader!

Thank you for reading my first story (ever)! I know it isn't really exciting yet, but know this is just a simple intro. Much will happen later! ;)

Please like and give feedback if you feel generous enough.

Thank you and until next time!