"St-stay away f-from m-me." She stammered, her eyes welled up with tears.

"Now now baby, don't say that. You've already been out for two days. I can't wait on you anymore." He drawled as he loosened his tie.

Her eyes widened. "T-two d-days?" She mumbled incoherently.

"That's right." He affirmed, his eyes fixed on her chest. His eyes roamed on his name on her pale creamy skin. His strides brought him to the foot of the bed where the chains were locked together.

Red crept up her cheeks under his scrutiny as she felt self conscious and quickly drew the sheets upon her chest, hiding away her body from him. The movement cause the chains to jingle. That alerted her of her situation as anger bubbled up in her, her mind gripping at the raging emotion.

"That's right. You drugged me!" She screamed. "How could you? How dare you? What the hell is wrong with you?" She screeched.

"And what's with the chain? Why have you chained me to the bed? Am I some sort of animal on a leash?" She screamed in frustration.

For the first time in a while, she saw emotions flash in his eyes yet as quickly as it came it went away. His eyes remained blank and his expression showed his contentment upon her present state.

"I like the way you are now. It gives me some assurance that you won't be running away fro me." He explained.

"Running away? When the hell did I try to run away?" She shouted, forgetting her place. "What the hell is wrong with you? are you insane?"

"Anissa!" Shehryaar's loud voice boomed, making her jump in her place, scaring her out of her skin. She screamed and immediately covered her face on fear of him hitting her but to her surprise it never came.

The fear led way to hopelessness and despair as she began to cry.

"When did I try to run away? Why are you doing this to me? I've already lost my freedom by marrying you. What more do you want? Will you take away the little liberties I have too?" She sobbed heavily, hiccups raking in her chest.

Through tear filled eyes, she saw Shehryaar's face: he just stared at her, his expression neutral. His eyes giving nothing away.

Of course, what could I possibly expect from a psychopath?

"How can you be so cold? What is wrong with you?" She choked, wishing to see some sort of reaction from him but got nothing.

"Why did you kill Sherjeel? And even if you did, why the hell did you make me go through that ordeal? What was your motive?" She asked, her head full of questions.

"Why? Tell me why?" She screamed.

She was extremely confused, her mind lingering on the verge of insanity.

Her shaking body froze when she heard a dark loud chuckle come from Shehryaar. She looked up at him only to find a deranged expression enter his eyes as he smirked. It was almost as if he literally bathed in her confusion and pain.

It caused her to sob even more. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this torture?

She was taken by surprise when he lunged at her, making her scream. His hands caught her wrists and roughly pinned them by the side of her head. Her arm stung but she ignored the pain.

His body pressed hers down into the mattress. His face was menacingly close to hers, causing his breath to fanned against her tear stained cheeks.

"No! Let me go!" She shrieked, her legs thrashing under him. The cold metal bit into her skin but she didn't care. All her mind comprehended was to get away from the deranged man who held her captive underneath him.