Chapter 29

EXPLICIT CHAPTER; MATURE CONTENT

***********

Shehryaar stayed awake, his eyes fixed on the sweet beauty sleeping in his arms.

She was sleeping so soundly. It was pretty obvious since he had probably exhausted her after three rounds of rough fucking.

Shehryaar could deny many things but he couldn't possibly deny the apparent fast beating of his heart as a tranquil feeling had engulfed him when he took her. His mind couldn't comprehend it. He had laid with countless woman and that too of more class but Anissa was always different.

The pleasure she gave him was different. It couldn't be compared to the others.

She was his yearning.

He had yearned for her but then his brother had declared his love for her.

And then he began to obsess over her because she became forbidden for him.

Shehryaar had no understanding of love. He never felt any other feeling other then pleasure. His dark tainted past had a hand in that. For him, love didn't exist because he had no understanding of that particular emotion.

All he felt towards another human being was attachment.

And the only attachment he had ever felt was for his brother and his nanny. And now that Shahzeb was gone, he wanted to feel that way about Anissa.

He was already obsessively attached to her but his heart and mind demanded more.

Because for the first time in his life he felt something in his heart.

He felt happiness? Was this strange feeling that melted your heart and caused you to feel warm and fuzzy and comfortable called Happiness?

He shook his head and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Come on, when did you start feeling like a fucking pussy? happiness? really? it's not happiness you fucker, it's just pleasure you derived from fucking her. After all, you wanted to fuck her for long and now you've finally done it. He mentally reprimanded himself himself.

He couldn't understand it but he also couldn't deny the state of relief and tranquillity this feeling brought him in his fucked up life and when he had become one with Anissa, it became so much more apparent. This same feeling was very dominent when he finally claimed the woman of his dreams.

For two years he had dreamed of this moment.

He had dreamed of her.

He had witnessed her innocence and purity. He even got to witness her smile. And that all happened while she retained her integrity. And that made his heart warm.

For a fleeting moment, he fought against his better instincts and wanted to preserve this time forever.

But his logically part would always prevail and remind him of why he was going to do what he had planned for Anissa. The devil would take over and remind him of his anguish and his reasons.

And this was no different.

His mind fought with his heart.

And in Anissa's case, he always had to face that struggle and he hated it. He didn't like feeling this way.

So like always, he shut down those disturbing feelings and locked them away in the deep cavernous pit of his dark mind.

Everything is about to change now. He thought. After all, his lifestyle and dark world didn't hold a place for someone as innocent and pure as Anissa.