"Don't touch me!" she hissed. "I will not marry you. So you better let me leave right now or else." She asserted, earning yet another amused fit of laughter from him.

"Do you seriously think that I could let you leave? You clearly underestimate me, babe." He stated in English and took a step forward in her direction. "And what can you do exactly? You aren't in any position to be making demands or more or less threatening Me." he stated, all the humor and amusement wiped off of his face. His eyes darkened, the grey hidden under the black of his dilated pupils as anger began to rise up in him. He took a menacing step forward.

"And what makes you think that you could deny me? me, the fucking mafia boss?" he snarled. His entire being radiated fury and danger. Anissa took steps away from him only to be met with something hard and cold against her back—she realized that she was backed up against the wall. He smirked, his eyes dark and malevolent. His arms went up on either side of her head on the wall, his large frame caging her and his face leaned in until it was a few inches away from hers, their noses touching, his breath fanning her face. Her cheeks heated up at their close proximity and her heart thudded hard in her chest. He was indeed so handsome that if they had met under different circumstances then she would've surely fallen for him but she didn't—all that she felt for him was fear, disgust and repulsion.

Her shaky hands came up to his chest and tried to push him away.

"St-stay away from me." she stuttered, her voice and eyes filled with fear. Her mind began to recall her most darkest memories of her past and she tried her best to fight them off. The gates that were locked away were beginning to open. The horrid memories came rushing out, all her courage deserting her.

"Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in and she felt the sighs of a panic attack surface and she couldn't afford that right now. "Please let me go, I want to go home." She cried and begged—she was literally grasping at straws now. She tried to be brave but it didn't work now all that she had to do was beseech him.

He smirked and cupped her face. She immediately stiffened upon his touch and stared into his Smokey grey eyes. "You are home, tara, this is your home now, by my side." He spoke firmly. She saw the determination in his eyes and her eyes widened with shock.

"No!" she shrieked and tried to push him away but he didn't budge. Before she could retaliate, he had caught her wrists in a vice-like grip with one hand and locked them down while with the other hand, he firmly griped the back of her neck, his fingers digging into her scalp, making her whimper. "Refuse me again tara, go on, I fucking dare you." He hissed, his eyes blazing with rage, the grey had darkened.

But she wasn't one to give up so easily. "Let me go . . ," she tried to shout but was immediately silenced by his lips crashing against hers into a fiery harsh kiss. Her back hit the wall harshly as his hand gripped her head, his fingers knotted into her thick locks. Her eyes widened and her already racing heart fastened its pace. She tried to struggle out of his grip but his hold on her wrists and neck was tough to fight off. She resisted the best that she could but he was tenacious—he smirked against her lips when she pursed them and tried to turned her head away. His lips wandered to her jaw and then to the column of her neck until he sought her throbbing pulse. His hand pulled her neck back at an open angle that gave him better access to her luscious neck. His tongue licked and sucked at the heated spot causing shivers to run down her body, making her knees buckle and hands fist up. She fought against the moans that were erupting from her throat; she refused to give him the satisfaction that his touch was having a severe effect on her. Her stomach knotted up however, she felt disgusted with herself for feeling this way.

I need to get this bastard off of me. He just took my first kiss from me!

"Mmmhmm," She tried hard to hold in her sobs and squeezed her eyes shut as he continued to suck on her neck until his teeth began to graze at the site and he bite the spot roughly causing a yelp to escape her mouth. Using the opportunity, his mouth retreated back to hers in a flash and his teeth caught her lower lip and sucked hard.