» Seducing The Straight Husband «

Start from the beginning

I left him for a moment and went to the light switch near my door. I dimmed the lights and made sure the door was locked.

Then I went back to him.

I stood behind the chair and rubbed his shoulders.

"That feels good," he said. "You have good hands."

I smiled. "Just wait, buddy. It's going to get better."

I rubbed his shoulders. I rubbed his neck.
In a minute he was more relaxed. He wasn't gripping the arms of the chair tightly. His body was relaxed, and he breathed easy and deep.

"I think I understand why you're so frustrated with sex, Liam."

"You do?"

I rubbed his arms. I leaned over the chair and rubbed his forearms. Then my hands went back to his shoulders and neck. "Yes I do. In all the times you've made love to your wife, you've never truly been serviced yourself."

He laughed softly again. "Oh yeah, and are you going to service me?"

I leaned over the chair. I reached in between his legs and gently squeezed his crotch. I whispered right into his ear, "That's exactly what I'm going to do."

He took in a deep, quick breath. "Fuck."

As I rubbed his crotch, I could feel his manhood starting to harden.

"Doc, you can't tell anyone about this," he said.

"Don't worry, man. This is just between us."

He started breathing heavier as my hands went from his shoulders to his arms and back to his crotch. I massaged whatever I could reach.

In no time, he felt hard as a rock inside his jeans.

My eyes caught him as he licked his lips. His head leaned back and he sighed with pleasure.

Straight men hardly ever know this kind of sensation, and I loved giving it to him.

"We need to get your clothes off," I told him.

He leaned forward, and he was about to start doing it himself.

But I pulled him back into the seat. "No, Liam. Let me do it for you." As I walked around the chair I spoke. "This is all about your pleasure, man. Let me take care of everything for you."

I slipped off my suit jacket and slung it over the desk. I loosened my tie, and then I knelt down in front of him.

I ran my hands up and down his thighs. They were muscular and hard. I squeezed and massaged them while he moaned under his breath.

Being right in front of him, I had a perfect view of the bulge in between his legs. His cock was begging to be let loose from those jeans.

I slipped off his shoes and socks. I took a few moments to rub his feet.

I ran my hands back up his legs until I got to the button and zipper of his jeans.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I undid the button. I pulled down his zipper slowly, and then he raised his hips for me to slide off his pants.

I slung them over the desk like my suit jacket.

I walked back around the chair behind him and pulled on his shirt.

He leaned forward.

I slipped his shirt off over his head.

"Doc, you should know I'm really fucking hard right now. Sorry, it's kind of embarrassing."

I laughed. I ran my hands over his bare chest and felt the goosebumps on his skin. "That's good, Liam. I want you to be hard. This is about your pleasure."