» Only for Daddy, Always for Daddy «

Niall stared at his reflection in the mirror, twiddling his thumbs and biting his bottom lip harshly, his cheeks and ears a rosy red. It looked nice, yes, but would Liam like it? That's what he feared most.

Rejection, disapproval, disgust, etc.

The panties he was wearing were slightly see-through, a huge bow right above the splitting of his cheeks, laces holding the frills hung off of the bottom of the fabric. They were pink, of course, and Niall adored them. He'd been wanting to wear them for a long time, and he finally got the courage to buy a pair. He wanted to look extra pretty for Daddy. Even though the panties were made for women mostly, they fit Niall perfectly, although the tip of his member was exposed slightly.

Currently, Liam was in the bedroom reading and Niall was in the bathroom, planning to go show Liam the panties.

Slowly, and with a shaky breath, he left the bathroom and made his way to the door of Liam's master bedroom, knocking on it twice. "Liam? C-Can I come in..?" Niall asked softly, his skin getting goosebumps since he was only wearing the panties and nothing else.

"Yes, love. You don't have to ask me to come in, you're always welcome." Responded a deeper voice from inside the room. Niall gulped and took a deep breath, opening the door to Liam's room and stepping in hesitantly, shutting the door behind him. Thankfully, Liam's nose was still in the book he was reading, so he didn't see Niall yet. "What is it Niall? Are you hungry? I could make us dinner if you'd like." Liam asked, his eyes never leaving the book.

"No thank you Liam. Um... I just.." Niall said shakily, going towards the center of the room, standing in front of the bed Liam was laying on.

"Daddy?" He breathed out softly, his arms self-consciously wrapping around his torso to hide his body.

At that word, Liam's head snapped up instantly, and his breath hitched as he saw Niall.

It was silent for a moment, Niall's face flushing an even darker red as he looked down. "D-D'ya like it..?" He whispered softly, biting his lip. "I wanted to b-be pretty... Pretty for Daddy."

Again, it was silent, and Niall's eyes watered slightly. Liam probably didn't like them, and he just humiliated himself in front of Liam! How much worse could it get? Suddenly Niall heard shuffling on the bed, probably Liam getting up to take the panties off and toss them in the trash.

"Princess... You look absolutely beautiful." Liam whispered softly, and now it was Niall's turn for his head to snap up. When he did, Liam was mere inches in front of him.

"Ya like 'em..? I t-thought you would h-hate them." Niall murmured, wiping a stray tear away.

"How could I hate something so magnificent? Niall, you have no idea how gorgeous you look in those, do you?" Liam asked, leaning down to kiss Niall's forehead. "I love them, they look so wonderful on you. Turn around for me? And move your arms, I want to see all of you."

Niall nodded slowly and turned around, his arms dropping to his sides as his arse was shown to Liam. "I've been waiting to do this for a while now... I j-just never told ya.." He admitted, and gasped when Liam cupped his arse.

"Should've told me sooner." Liam tsked, grabbing Niall's wrist and leading him over to the full body mirror, standing behind the boy, "See? Look how pretty you are baby, like an angel. So pretty for Daddy, yeah?" Liam murmured, pressing a few kisses to the side of Niall's neck, making the boy moan softly.

"Only for Daddy, Always for Daddy.." Niall croaked out their little motto, or for lack of better reference, their 'Always' or 'Only.'

"That's what I love to hear Princess." Liam added, sliding his hand into Niall's panties and grasping his cock gently, thumbing over the tip, making Niall moan and lean back against Liam, his eyes fluttering as his head laid on Liam's shoulder. "You like that Princess? When Daddy touches you with your panties on?"

"Yes Daddy, love it.." Niall moaned, and Liam pressed another kiss to Niall's neck.

"Then maybe we should buy more panties after this.." The brunette whispered into Niall's ear.

The blond couldn't agree more.

Credit: Niamzies