» The Rave «

The music pounded around us, vibrating clean through my bones. I moved and gyrated with the beat, grinding my ass against Liam's hard cock. Liam had his hands on my waist, and every so often he'd reach over and grope my own bulging cock, making me shiver.

He moved in closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, and nibbled on my ear. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning out, not that anyone would've heard me over the music. "Having fun?"

His voice was deep and rich, a voice I often found myself dreaming about. I nodded, sure that he'd never be able to hear my reply. I could barely hear him and he spoke right into my ear.

Why I had let him talk me into coming to the rave, I had no idea. I'd always pictured raves full of teenagers, half naked and high as kites. But, surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it. Sure, there were plenty of people walking around stoned out of their minds and decked out in neon, but there were other, more "normal" people there as well.

Liam began to rub my cock through my jeans again. This time, I couldn't contain my moan as I thrust my hips against his palm. "You're definitely having fun..." He ground his cock against my ass and moaned right into my ear. "How 'bout we let this baby out and I empty your nuts? Then I could get a piece of your tight ass..."

My face reddened at the thought. I wanted my cock in his mouth more than anything, except maybe having his cock up my ass, but there were too many people around. It wasn't like you could discreetly give someone a blow job. I turned in Liam's arms and put my arms around his waist, making sure to give his ass a nice squeeze. Now our hard cocks were pressed against each other, both undoubtedly leaking pre-cum by now.

"We can't do that here!" I whispered in his ear. As much as I wanted it, that was way out of my comfort zone. I'd been reluctant to have sex with him in a bathroom stall a few weeks ago, but at least then no one could actually see us.

Liam laughed, a deep sound filled with joy and humor. "Why not? Look around, Niall. There's plenty of people getting it on."

I looked around, trying to see through the smoky darkness that blanketed the warehouse. Not far from us, a girl was bent over, her skirt hiked up. A guy stood behind her with his pants around his knees and his hands on her hips as he plowed into her from behind. I'd seen girls walking around with their tops off earlier, but this was a whole different level. I couldn't believe I'd been so absorbed in dancing with Liam to have missed it.

As I continued looking around, I noticed other couples openly enjoying themselves. Barely anyone seemed to pay those couples any attention. But I couldn't do that, could I? A quickie in a bathroom stall was one thing, and even that was pushing my limits. Could I really have sex at a party like this?

Liam leaned in and nibbled on my ear again, making me melt into him. My cock twitched as I moaned out. I could feel Liam's cock throbbing in his pants as he rubbed against me. If he had his way, we'd be naked and fucking on the floor. Liam had no shame, he never did.

Every second he ground against me, every time he rubbed my ass, my defenses became lower and lower. My cock began to override the panicked signals my brain sent out.

"Come on, you know you want to..." Liam began to kiss his way down my jaw before he brought his lips to mine.

We didn't kiss long before I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to come, more than anything I needed to empty my nuts. Having him suck my cock through my fly wouldn't be too big of a deal, right? Barely anyone would be able to see anything through the smoke and darkness. And I could always suck him off in return, or we could find somewhere a little more discreet to fuck.

I broke the kiss and leaned toward his ear. "Suck me," I said, my voice hoarse.

Liam gave me a quick kiss before dropping to his knees. He palmed my cock for a moment, making me want to come right then. Liam peeked up at me, his deep brown eyes twinkling as he undid my jeans. But instead of just pulling my cock out of the fly, he tugged my boxers and jeans down to the ground, exposing my hard cock.